Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Or it could lead to Spurs having a sane number of midfielders again.

At the moment its Lennon, Bale, Huddlestone, Sandro, Modric, Van der Vaart, Palacios, Jenas, Bentley, Kranjcar, Dos Santos, Pienaar, O' Hara and Rose

Guest palnese

Looks like Palacios to Napoli

Could lead to tiote to spurs?

They've got Sandro. He's class.

Big Sam wants his first signing to be El Hadji Diouf for West Ham

""Hit Dioufy with an Angel Pass," I used to roar at my defenders at Blackburn. "Scorch the sky with your delivery, son." Proper football.

Then I found out an 'Angel Pass' is also Senegalese slang for a complimentary rim job at a brothel. No wonder Dioufy looked so confused."

Internacional's President they have rejected €12m bid from Spurs for Leandro Damiao.

He also said he believes Spurs will make an improved bid and that it is inevitable that Leandro will leave.

Spurs have a partnership with Internacional, that's where they got Sandro and this move has been widely rumoured for a couple of weeks at least.

Wolves have almost completed a signing if this guy is to believe:

James_Fielden James Fielden

- Hearing some very interesting transfer news regarding Wolves and their attempts to sign a striker this summer. Watch this space!!!

- All I can say about the striker is that he's on international duty and the lad is bang in form! Seen his Youtube comp and looks deeecent!

- Playing in Europe

- Mystery striker for Wolves update. My source tells me that the deal is near completion but subject to a work permit being granted!

Should maybe be posted in the Twitter thread thinking about. Personally, I believe him though.