Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest kingdawson

Anzhi Makhachkala have had a 13m bid accepted from us for Pavlychenko.

That price...

Yeh Levy's done good again.

The 14m bid from PSG for Palacios appears to be true too. I thought it was bullshit at first but reports are now saying he's discussing personal terms after they agreed to pay the price quoted (14m). How we got more then we paid i'll never know.

That price...

The 14m bid from PSG for Palacios appears to be true too. I thought it was bullshit at first but reports are now saying he's discussing personal terms after they agreed to pay the price quoted (14m). How we got more then we paid i'll never know.

Not buying into this Levy doing wonders to get massive transfer fees. Been very lucky imo with some of the fees you have been getting. Like we were with Carroll and Sunderland with Henderson.

Guest kingdawson

That price...

Not buying into this Levy doing wonders to get massive transfer fees. Been very lucky imo with some of the fees you have been getting. Like we were with Carroll and Sunderland with Henderson.

lucky?

Berbatov = 30.5m

Carrick = 18m

steed , tainio and Chimbonda = 16m

Pamarot, Mendes, and Davis = 8m

Keane = 20.3m

That price...

lucky?

Berbatov = 30.5m

Carrick = 18m

steed , tainio and Chimbonda = 16m

Pamarot, Mendes, and Davis = 8m

Keane = 20.3m

You've got a point, it's not luck if you can do it over and over again

Any different to

Amdy Faye - £2m?!

Dyer - £7m

Martins - £9m

Bassong - £8m

Milner - £12m

Carroll - £35m

All bar perhaps Milner (even that was exaggerated due to the fact City later spunked a load on him) were largely over-priced imo...when I was looking through I can't believe we actually made a profit on Faye. :lol:

L'Equipe reporting that Arsenal have bid €12 million for Gervinho, which is apparently Lille's asking price, and PSG are going to offer €31.5 million and Erdinç for Eden Hazard. Apparently Hazard wants to go...

Interesting. Especially with the prospect that Lille essentially losing all their attacking options in one transfer window (but Sow being still there is crucial for them.....)

According to "El Mundo Deportivo" we have turned down a €30m bid from Chelsea for David Villa.

Would you be for selling Villa if it meant getting both Rossi and Sanchez?

Yes. Mostly because of the age of Rossi vs Villa, who I think is still the better player at this point, but doesn't have that many seasons on him.

Anyway, today's rumors in our press is that we have made a €35m+addons bid for Cesc that Arsenal finds acceptable (they haven't downright accepted it), and that we are close to an agreement of €27m rising to €40m for Alexis Sánchez.

Any different to

Amdy Faye - £2m?!

Dyer - £7m

Martins - £9m

Bassong - £8m

Milner - £12m

Carroll - £35m

All bar perhaps Milner (even that was exaggerated due to the fact City later spunked a load on him) were largely over-priced imo...when I was looking through I can't believe we actually made a profit on Faye. :lol:

All premiership to premiership transfers are all way over priced.  Thank you sky.

The good news is Spurs are talking with Sao Paolo's Brazilian u20 international midfielder Carlos Henrique Casemiro. who would apparently cost €5m.

The bad news is so are Barcelona.

On Twitter Casemmiro said............... Casemiro (Sao Paulo): "Interest Barcelona and Tottenham? My agent can think about negotiations, I think about my team."

The good news is Spurs are talking with Sao Paolo's Brazilian u20 international midfielder Carlos Henrique Casemiro. who would apparently cost €5m.

The bad news is so are Barcelona.

On Twitter Casemmiro said............... Casemiro (Sao Paulo): "Interest Barcelona and Tottenham? My agent can think about negotiations, I think about my team."

That is incredible news. Thank you  :aww: