Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Ayew might be a done deal then! Yeah right. The guards probably took Kinnear away before he got to the meeting..

Could Thauvin and Ayew play in the same team? Have seen Thauvin play (very good in my opinion) but have not seen much of Ayew. Is Thauvin better?

They are totally different, Thauvin is more like Ben Arfa but with mature decision making and Ayew is a winger with good off the ball movement.

Both could play in the same team yes but as if we would buy both :yao:

Ayew might be a done deal then! Yeah right. The guards probably took Kinnear away before he got to the meeting..

Could Thauvin and Ayew play in the same team? Have seen Thauvin play (very good in my opinion) but have not seen much of Ayew. Is Thauvin better?

They are totally different, Thauvin is more like Ben Arfa but with mature decision making and Ayew is a winger with good off the ball movement.

Both could play in the same team yes but as if we would buy both :yao:

Naturally I meant Marseille - not us!

Ikon, you know better than to do the 2+2=4. I'm ashamed of you and your hopefullness.

:lol:

Me, full of hope? :lol: Im already looking at various designs of tombstones.

The Ronaldo fee at the time was ridiculous, the Kaka fee at the time was ridiculous, but this is out of this world. They're paying twice what he is worth. It's unbelievable.

One injury and the whole fee is a write-off as it did with Kaka. Even more risky with those speed merchants they are signing.

Guest chopey

All the talk now is that this deal will start off a multi million pound transfer merry go round, its just a shame that we wont be on it