Gervinho

Dave

Guest icemanblue

Expected to join Arsenal or Man City.

Putting your neck on the line a bit there, mate. You sure?

I never thought of Man City as an option - he's just not gonna get games. Bit of a shocker. Money talks though.

I think his actions have screamed "greedy cunt" IMO its always been about the money for him.

I never thought of Man City as an option - he's just not gonna get games. Bit of a shocker. Money talks though.

I think his actions have screamed "greedy cunt" IMO its always been about the money for him.

Yeh probably. This move won't work out though. Now for ZOGGY!

I think his actions have screamed "greedy c***" IMO its always been about the money for him.

If it wasn't about the money for him he would have never considered Newcastle, never in a million years.  The fact that we even had a chance is because we would have offered him at least double what he is on now.

I think his actions have screamed "greedy c***" IMO its always been about the money for him.

Indeed, but we'll see. I honestly doubt he's going to City........

Guest icemanblue

Expected to join Arsenal or Man City.

Putting your neck on the line a bit there, mate. You sure?

In the French press he is, yes.

:lol:

Not being funny, but I still can't see how people believed there was a chance of Gervinho or Gameiro joining us. Both made it very clear they wanted Champions League football - or Europa League at the very least (in Gameiro's case).

Well, good for you then

scumbag

Oh, let me guess, I'm on the 'high horse'.

Common sense.

Nothing wrong with getting our hopes up though.

I'm disappointed, I must admit, but I think the positives to come out of this are that we're clearly looking at some top notch players. Whether that in itself will be to our detriment, in that most of these players will want to play at a higher level, remains to be seen. But I think the fact we've already signed Cabeye is cause for optimism.

Not being funny, but I still can't see how people believed there was a chance of Gervinho or Gameiro joining us. Both made it very clear they wanted Champions League football - or Europa League at the very least (in Gameiro's case).

There's always a chance when the other club accepts the offer and big money is offered to the player.

I had more optimism with Gervinho signing than with Gameiro signing really.

I would have thought with Cabaye on his way and Tiote already here, we would have some sort of chance of signing Gervinho. But alas, it is not to be supposedly.