Gervinho

Dave

Guest Geordiesned

.@MarcoSilva11 says Gervinho has rejected Newcastle and will be announced as an Arsenal player on Wednesday.

Is this a  :giggs:

Another African journalist saying the same. Claims his agent said so after Benin 2-6 Ivory Coast. No quotes though

.@MarcoSilva11 says Gervinho has rejected Newcastle and will be announced as an Arsenal player on Wednesday.

Is this a  :giggs:

Another African journalist saying the same. Claims his agent said so after Benin 2-6 Ivory Coast. No quotes though

And others claim that his agent told French media that he's heading our way. It's all rubbish by the looks of it, and probably will be until he says something himself.

Guest Geordiesned

link?

@garyalsmith

Gervinho would be announced as an Arsenal player in a few days.

Guest Geordiesned

This tweet from some random pretty much sums it up:

Wow, what a day in the Gervinho transfer saga! He's signed for Newcastle today, but is due to have a medical with Arsenal on wed!

:lol:

Guest sicko2ndbest

It's sounding less likely tbh

I just get the feeling the delay was with arsenal getting a bid together

Guest sicko2ndbest

The delay had nothing whatsoever to do with the fact he's been in Africa for the past week of course.

Has he got another match?

Guest taps01

Normally i would be distraught if we were to miss out on a target of this quality however this year im not as worried as i believe that if we dont sign gervinho we will get someone equally as exciting/good.

Not sure where all this optimism has come from especially on a Monday.

Normally i would be distraught if we were to miss out on a target of this quality however this year im not as worried as i believe that if we dont sign gervinho we will get someone equally as exciting/good.

Not sure where all this optimism has come from especially on a Monday.

For me it was my morning dump, put me in great stead for the rest of the day.