Gervinho

Dave

N’Zogbia, currently on holiday in America, has told friends that he is not in a rush to make a decision and will assess his options when he knows who is willing to match Wigan’s demands.

Read More http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2011/06/07/magpies-quoted-12m-for-charles-n-zogbia-61634-28832238/2/#ixzz1OZkFiq8t

On holiday in America...Ukraine?

Guest Antec

Despite the fact fees of £12 and £15m have been quoted in France in recent days, Newcastle know the Lille star has an £8m release clause in his contract.

Read More http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2011/06/07/magpies-quoted-12m-for-charles-n-zogbia-61634-28832238/#ixzz1OZj35yrY

Hmmmm

I hate daft stories like that.  Surely if the clause exists "everyone" now knows about it, given the fact its just been in a national newspaper.  :laugh:

Exactly

Guest axel

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Just had a chat with Gervinho's agent. Cagey fella.More in tomorrow's Journal but suffice to say,he hasn't agreed to go anywhere yet #nufc

So I take it cwarris07 was right all along.

Ehm, he said Gervinho already had signed.

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Just had a chat with Gervinho's agent. Cagey fella.More in tomorrow's Journal but suffice to say,he hasn't agreed to go anywhere yet #nufc

So I take it cwarris07 was right all along.

Ehm, he said Gervinho already had signed.

I was incredibly serious.

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Hmmm :undecided:

Not a chance. Ah well.

Why? He was asked by an Arsenal website, I'm assuming, specifically about the article this morning about Arsenal and City. Doesn't mean Arsenal and City are actually in for him, or whether they've matched Lille's valuation, or whether we're even in for him for that matter!  :lol:

Yep. Lots of teams will have probably asked about him, doesn't mean they have actually lodged a bid though.