Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Guest firetotheworks

He'll come back in, get a few boos, he'll play well at some point and he'll get 'credit where credit is due' and everyone will move on. It's predictable. I fucking hate football at the moment, like.

He'll come back in, get a few boos, he'll play well at some point and he'll get 'credit where credit is due' and everyone will move on. It's predictable. I fucking hate football at the moment, like.

Imo He'll get offered a new contract if he's here this time next week....probably for less than what he's on mind.

Cabaye

Sissoko      Anita

Always been the best trio we could put out.

I agree. Wish that Cabaye can play as he did against Chelsea more often. Without doubt the best display from him. Even a lot better than against Stoke if you ask me. Sissoko making powerful runs from the deep, gives him more space to run in to. Anita spraying the ball around. Great balance in that trio. Ideally it would have been nice if Cabaye was more dynamic. But looks good.

Cabaye

Sissoko      Anita

I agree. Wish that Cabaye can play as he did against Chelsea more often. Without doubt the best display from him. Even a lot better than against Stoke if you ask me. Sissoko making powerful runs from the deep, gives him more space to run in to. Anita spraying the ball around. Great balance in that trio. Ideally it would have been nice if Cabaye was more dynamic. But looks good.

When Remy is available I think there's a chance we might see it.

Cabaye

Sissoko      Anita

When Remy is available I think there's a chance we might see it.

My latest doom-spiral assumption is that Remy is going to be injured until December, so don't get your hopes up.

so the 'world class' player will get straight in to the squad just because he feels like playing again?  Fuck off!

Difficult one isn't it? I'm not 100% happy with it, but if he's had discussions with the manager and is ready to go then it's pointless cutting off our nose to spite our face. Totally depends on what has been said and how it might affect his performances.

Who knows, it might give the rest of the team a confidence boost for the moment knowing that he's back in the team.

And i have no doubts that Cabaye will do his utmost to show what he can do, and thereby making it easier for the fans

to forget what has been going on, or at least look past it for the time being. Fans are stupid, so am i.

Guest firetotheworks

If I was a good manager that knew how to get the best out of my team, I would put him on the bench. If I was Alan Pardew, I'd start him.