Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

One of his youtube videos has a 'Welcome to Newcastle' message posted under it, anyone here?  ;D

And the other 'Yohan Cabaye - Lille' one.

Guest kesse

@Cwarr #nufc have signed Lille midfielder Yohan Cabaye for 5m euros subject to passing a medical

Guest Roger Kint

@Cwarr #nufc have signed Lille midfielder Yohan Cabaye for 5m euros subject to passing a medical

Damn it i got excited about this til that tosser said it.

Where did he get that from, must be ITK like.

UNFOLLOW THE CUNT FOR FUCK SAKE!

Guest toonlass

Damn it i got excited about this til that tosser said it.

I hate that cunt. He was celebrating that he was right about Carroll leaving the club in January, despite him spending the month saying he was going to Spurs.

Guest bimpy474

FM the tool of the modern fan, damn game i still cant get 4-4-2 to work on that bugger  :undecided:

Guest WisconsinMagpie

Barton may have been versatile once, but he certainly isn't now.

he is versatile in terms of where he can play.  i think he can be used as an emergency def midfielder, he can player wide and centre.  Yes he's not the fastest but he had shown this season he' willing to play there even though thats not his preferred role.

im only guessing what you mean is that the handful of game she had in the centre had not been too impressive?

She?

Obviously he's good-looking but this is going a bit far.

Guest Roger Kint

Can't believe his clause was so low. Come on NUFC finalise this - top, top player.

Theres a link to an article on Football.fr on his wiki saying this:

Yohan Cabaye has a release clause of 75 million euros in his contract that expires in 2013 with the LOSC. But it seems increasingly understood that this hope will leave his French club trainer this summer for a sum between 10 and 20 million euros.

€5m is insanely low for him and a fantastic deal if true.

Guest bimpy474

FM the tool of the modern fan, damn game i still cant get 4-4-2 to work on that bugger  :undecided:

My favourite formation  :snod:

Ahh rub it in why dont ya :)

Can't believe his clause was so low. Come on NUFC finalise this - top, top player.

Theres a link to an article on Football.fr on his wiki saying this:

Yohan Cabaye has a release clause of 75 million euros in his contract that expires in 2013 with the LOSC. But it seems increasingly understood that this hope will leave his French club trainer this summer for a sum between 10 and 20 million euros.

€5m is insanely low for him and a fantastic deal if true.

:snod: