Twitter nonsense

Thespence

I would be quite happy with Bendtner over say LOVENKRANDS or AMEOBI

Football snobs are doing my fucking box in. We are not that great, I reckon he would be an improvement over what we have - certainly technique wise. If we got him, I would be happy with our signings this summer, thing creativity and movement will look 100% better than last year

I know we're not great but we're not so desperate as to regard Bedtner as a good signing yet are we?

Look at your profile pic, then think again

I regard Bendtner as the white Ameobi without Sholas loveability factor

I know we're not great but we're not so desperate as to regard Bedtner as a good signing yet are we?

Look at your profile pic, then think again

I regard Bendtner as the white Ameobi without Sholas loveability factor

And with better technique.

I am sometimes amazed on here at times, are we still making a geniune challenge for the title and the last 8 years or whatever didn't happen?

What happened in last 8 years like ? we not playing Barcelona a week today ?

Not a huge fan of bentdner, but can't believe we are happy to turn our noses up at him yet we were all jizzing in our pants at the prospect of Gameiro that many of us knew feck all about.

The difference is that we know Bendter will continue his shit play for us if he signs. Such a projection is hard to make regarding foreign players we know little about..That builds anticipation..

Bendtner.... terrible attitude, thinks he's better than he is, needs ten chances to score one, loooked average in the most chance creating side in the league and most importantly is totally the wrong type of striker we need as a compliment to Ba.

Bendtner.... terrible attitude, thinks he's better than he is, needs ten chances to score one, loooked average in the most chance creating side in the league and most importantly is totally the wrong type of striker we need as a compliment to Ba.

Exactly..That's why I don't think there's anything in this rumor..

Guest bimpy474

Graeme Swann

@Swannyg66 Graeme Swann

Anyway, back to my football supporters experiment. Starting with......Stoke. The poor man's Sunderland. If that's possible.

1 hour ago via Twitter for iPad

Oooops wrong Twitter thread for Swanny.