Twitter nonsense

Thespence

Macheda is shocking, and would be a dreadul signing.

Would be a pointless signing for us. Ameobi, Lovenkrands and Best would probably be more reliable.

However I wouldnt say he was shocking, looked really good in pre-season, easily the best Manure player in the two games I watched over in the states. Just inexperienced, not at all what we need.

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Eren Derdiyok is not a priority #NUFC target, I'm told. As with Bendtner, doesn't mean it won't happen but other targets come first

46 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Eren Derdiyok is not a priority #NUFC target, I'm told. As with Bendtner, doesn't mean it won't happen but other targets come first

Always refreshing to see quality players dismissed not that I think Douglas knows much.

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Always refreshing to see quality players dismissed not that I think Douglas knows much.

That's precisely the point..Keeping journalists in the dark through sending out mixed messages is to our advantage..It's not good for us if Pards goes out and confirms interest in a particular player, that will only alert other clubs and drive the price up.

What the fuck does 'not a priority target' mean? Considering the price quoted for Derdiyok seems to be around £8m, it's bonkers to suggest we're after someone better and will fall back to him if it falls through.

What the f*** does 'not a priority target' mean? Considering the price quoted for Derdiyok seems to be around £8m, it's bonkers to suggest we're after someone better and will fall back to him if it falls through.

It means 'Whats a Derdiyok?'

Guest Heneage

What the f*** does 'not a priority target' mean? Considering the price quoted for Derdiyok seems to be around £8m, it's bonkers to suggest we're after someone better and will fall back to him if it falls through.

I don't think that's quite how it works. There are lots of factors that determine a players a value such as age how high his club rates him. That's of course if you believe what Douglas is pushing, mind you I'm not calling him a liar. If there's one thing I feel we've learned about our current transfer negotiators it's that they involve a good amount of smoke and mirrors.

£8 million for Derdiyok is a snip.

It sounds like a much better use of £8m than to spend it on Erdinc, which is why I question whether it's a genuine price.

Wait a minute while I just ring him and find out. :lol:

It's what I saw mentioned in the article which linked us with the player first. Douglas seems to be claiming there's a genuine interest, but if it's not as a priority I find myself wondering who the priority is. Basically he's either talking shite or the person who told him is talking shite.

Caulkin reckons Forster will be gone in this window.

FWIW

CaulkinTheTimes George Caulkin

Harper keeps No1 shirt at #NUFC but expect Krul to start vs #AFC, with Forster on bench. Think there'll be gk movement before window closes.

FWIW

Harper keeps No1 shirt at #NUFC but expect Krul to start vs #AFC, with Forster on bench. Think there'll be gk movement before window closes.

If its Krul out my bollocks will implode as I experience an amount of anger I will have never felt before.

FWIW

More sales, yey.

FWIW

He followed that one up with a response (to someone commenting they'd get rid of Forster) saying he thinks that is most likely.

Is Harper crocked? Why put FF on the bench if they're planning to get rid. FWIW if we get rid of him I think it'll be one that will majorly come back to bite us on the arse.

Think Harper's got some sort of knee injury.