Twitter nonsense

Thespence

I feel very bitter towards Enrique if I'm honest.

Aye its like a bird dumping you as she wants to be single, lo and behold shes with another bloke straight away.

More like your girlfriend waking up one morning and realising you're an ugly cunt, so dumps you and goes with some good looking lad who happens to be an utter wanker instead.

Guest bimpy474

Aye its like a bird dumping you as she wants to be single, lo and behold shes with another bloke straight away.

Not even a little bit :lol: :lol:

:lol: Aye

Jose hasn't told us he doesn't want to play football anymore or owt.

Strung us along giving us hope, i hate you Joanna you heartbreaking ginger fuckmuppet.

:weep:

Guest bimpy474

More like your girlfriend waking up one morning and realising you're an ugly c***, so dumps you and goes with some good looking lad who happens to be an utter w***** instead.

This i refuse to read or accept :D

No fan should ever want to see a player who doesn't want to be at their club still there but this one hurts. Those sick fucks have done it again, I didn't think I could hate them anymore than I did on 31st Jan/1st Feb but this will do it. Seeing both Carroll and Enrique against us will hurt a hell of a lot

Not even a little bit :lol: :lol:

:lol: Aye

Jose hasn't told us he doesn't want to play football anymore or owt.

Strung us along giving us hope, i hate you Joanna you heartbreaking ginger fuckmuppet.

:weep:

:laugh: O0

I'm not that fussed about it. He's a great left back who I'm surprised has stayed with us for so long.

It's been on the cards for a long time now so I've wanted it over and done with.

Thing that annoys me, apart from his chosen destination, is that the contract we offered was basically the same. That's just insane when you think about it.

Toodle pip and thanks Jose, I'd wish you well if you weren't going to the scousers.

More like your girlfriend waking up one morning and realising you're an ugly c***, so dumps you and goes with some good looking lad who happens to be an utter w***** instead.

You got dumped by a ginger?

Guest bimpy474

You got dumped by a ginger?

Strawberry blonde :D i wasn't dumped, more released into the community :D

José 'I want to play in the champions league' Enrique.

Oh.

He never said that.

Don't let that get in the way of a good bitch Dave.

Naturally I'll be gutted if Jose is going and doubly gutted if he's joining those red twats managed by the mumbling gnome c***. However, getting Holland's first choice left-back in to replace him, and in time to start the season, will be impressive work (finally) from the club administration.

This :thup:

Guest bimpy474

Naturally I'll be gutted if Jose is going and doubly gutted if he's joining those red twats managed by the mumbling gnome c***. However, getting Holland's first choice left-back in to replace him, and in time to start the season, will be impressive work (finally) from the club administration.

Totally agree.

:nods:

Guest Craig-NUFC

A Man U fan I know (who often talks bollocks) reckons that Macheda is going on loan to a Prem club and that Bolton and ourselves are interested. Couple of people on twitter saying the same thing, none of which are a reputable source.

A Man U fan I know (who often talks bollocks) reckons that Macheda is going on loan to a Prem club and that Bolton and ourselves are interested. Couple of people on twitter saying the same thing, none of which are a reputable source.

Ronnie Gill yesterday -

Manchester United’s Federico Macheda is another name that has cropped up in recent days but the Italian – who is available for loan again after a stint with Sampdoria last term – is not tempting the Magpies at this stage with more senior options on Pardew’s list.

Might as well be patient and give experience to a promising but inexperienced striker we own rather than one of ManUre's. Prem to prem loans ultimately only benefit the bigger club. Sturridge and Wellbeck must have gone up in value by seven or eight million each last year, but Bolton and the Mackems will see none of it. Without the loan system, good young players will be more wary of signing for Chelsea or ManUre knowing they'll struggle to get experience.