Twitter nonsense

Thespence

Guest Roger Kint

Isnt €11m about €2m over his so called release fee as well? Surely getting that right would have been a good start  ???

Matt Spiro ‏@mattspiro

Arsenal competing with Chelsea for Ben Arfa: L'Equipe say he's keener on #AFC as not convinced he'd be regular at #CFC. But #NUFC want €21m

Transfer Market Feed ‏@Signings_TDD

Danny Murphy has completed his move to Blackburn on a two-year deal. Announcement Monday. Also looking to loan Dan Gosling. ‪#brfc‬ ‪#nufc‬

10:48 PM - 23 Jun 12

If Gosling goes it leaves us very light in CM, especially considering Tioté's injury record.

I just think he desperately needs games. He still needs to get experience, confidence, find his true game etc.. and sitting on our bench for 3/4 of a season isn't going to help him progress.

Imo he is already over that 'good for that youngster to get involved with the first team' stage but isn't at the 'decent player, never going to be first choice but a useful option to have when needed'. I don't have high hopes of him ever being a starter for us but I do think there is a decent player in there that needs games to grow into that useful squad option.

If Gosling goes it leaves us very light in CM, especially considering Tioté's injury record.

Cabaye, Tioté, Jonas, Amalfitano, Perch, Vuckic. Rumoured to be looking to bring in another CM this summer too. I think we'd be fine.

Cabaye, Tioté, Jonas, Amalfitano, Perch, Vuckic. Rumoured to be looking to bring in another CM this summer too. I think we'd be fine.

We'd need to. I see quality, quality, mixed bag, unproven, on a roll last season and injury prone youngster. Wouldn't be confident going into four competitions with those as our options.

I thought Gosling looked shit everytime he came on but Pardew seemed to rate him ahead of Abeid and Vuckic so I have hope that there is something there and he is/was a bit rusty (although with Vuckic it may have been more down to their style of play).

We'd need to. I see quality, quality, mixed bag, unproven, on a roll last season and injury prone youngster. Wouldn't be confident going into four competitions with those as our options.

What would you class Gosling as?

I thought Gosling looked shit everytime he came on but Pardew seemed to rate him ahead of Abeid and Vuckic so I have hope that there is something there and he is/was a bit rusty (although with Vuckic it may have been more down to their style of play).

Abeid, there's another one too. Much more promising than Gosling too.