Twitter nonsense

Thespence

Guest Haris Vuckic

I came on here thinking there must be some decent rumours going around but I find that you lot are talking about Bobby dropping Solano. Well let me tell you all when you catch up to the rest of us in tour time frame your going to be f***ing devastated, if you haven't committed suicide by then.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/entries/icons/original/000/005/970/I-can-count-to-potato.jpg?1306872919

I used to be able to count to potato.

Then the drink kicked in.

Yup, they all had a big part to play in the his demise as our manager. Plus, they're also part of the reason Shepherd decided to go for Souness due to his 'stricter' approach.

Fair play to them for showing remorse, in particular Dyer, as you could see how upset he was when he gave that interview post-match for West Ham just after SBR died.

Exactly, I've said it before but Shepherd's appointments seemed very reactionary.  Keegan's too cavalier, recruit the more pragmatic Dalglish.  Dalglish has taken the fun out of it, recruit the sexy football merchant Gullit.  Gullit has no idea what NUFC means to the city, recruit the local legend Bobby Robson.  Robson's too soft, get that arsehole Souness in to smash some skulls.  He kind of stumbled across Roeder and Allardyce being our manager always seemed to be on the cards for some reason, but the Souness appointment in particular was an example of bowing to public perception of how the club was being run and just getting a radgee in for the sake of it.

:thup: :thup:

But nobody - or no significant number of people - objected to Dalglish or Gullit at the time.

Souness, yes, was a guaranteed disaster and, yes, a kneejerk reaction to the young guns' p*ss taking of Bobby.

Tbh I had never thought that Souness was first choice to take over after SBR - wasn't he plan C or D? So I'm not convinced that there was a conscious move to bring a disciplinarian in. Souness was about to be sacked by Blackburn, other candidates for the job at Newcastle couldn't or wouldn't take the job. Blackburn didn't want Souness but he was still under contract so we paid Blackburn a seven figure sum for his services. That is my understanding of what happened  :dontknow:

The next manager after Robson was 100% not going to be anyone who could have been perceived as a soft touch whatsoever.

The one we don't mention by (user)name is jizzing in his pants with rumours  :lol:

What did he say? I'm blocked so can't see.

AndyKerrtv Andy Kerr

Whispers #NUFC have enquired about Scott Parker as a replacement. V good player when at SJP but pretty sure his family didn't settle in #NE

Like we would pay money for a 31 year old.

The one we don't mention by (user)name is jizzing in his pants with rumours  :lol:

What did he say? I'm blocked so can't see.

Can't believe I'm doing this... ufff.. here we go:

some tosser on Twitter (what a massive mug I am for even posting this) Colin

Seems #nufc preparing for life without @Joey7Barton in contact with Spurs about Jenas & Kranjčar #nufc

5 hours ago Favorite Reply

Carlton Cole #number9? #nufc

2 hours ago Favorite Reply

Seems that Carlton Cole will be joining #nufc

1 hour ago Favorite Reply

@

@clarj064 @nufcfans @some tosser on Twitter (what a massive mug I am for even posting this) @toontastic1892 No, Obertan was the replacement but he'll look to bring in a centre midfielder

37 minutes ago Favorite Reply

Carlton Cole to #nufc confirmed again, also talks with Spurs today for Jenas & Kranjčar

20 minutes ago Favorite Reply

AndyKerrtv Andy Kerr

by some tosser on Twitter (what a massive mug I am for even posting this)

Whispers #NUFC have enquired about Scott Parker as a replacement. V good player when at SJP but pretty sure his family didn't settle in #NE

15 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

cwarr07 Colin

Carlton Cole plays no part in tonight's Carling Cup tie #nufc

1 minute ago Favorite Reply

Guest bimpy474

f***ing hell we sell Carroll and plump for a relegated teams strike force!  Whoppie!

Go to your room!

Only if you tuck me in

:hom:

:iamatwat: