Twitter nonsense

Thespence

People still banging on about that idiot? When will people reason that any sort of attention will be music to his ears? Some on Twitter are obsessed with him, NUFCThreatLevel posts more messages about that guy than anything else.

Boring.

• 4 months later...

Talkshit saying Carroll could be heading back here on loan

Taking 'bollocks' to new levels there.

Well its what they are good at, have they ever been right on a transfer before ?

Ashley fucking loves loans as we all know.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Dom NUFC Sweeney @DomNUFCSweeney 3m  Reply  Retweet  Favorite · Open

@nufcfans #NUFC possibly in line to sign southampton midfielder adam lallana

Decent little player.

Guest Chubby Jason

If Liverpool sign a new forward this window it will surely signal the end for Carroll there, I don't think he will come back here but it will be interesting to see where he goes...

Liverpool would have to take a MASSIVE loss to get rid imo, £20m-£25m.

Can't see him leaving for a while, maybe a loan to try and get some good performances to knock his value back up. As others have said, Stoke would probably be perfect for them, get him using his strengths, scoring a few goals again and hope one of the clubs with a bit of money are willing to take the gamble.

Guest Chubby Jason

Stoke would probably take him but I can't see him working with Crouch. Maybe Villa if Bent goes the other way.

Everyone knows Carrolls main issue is he is home sick and getting him back to form will take a lot of doing, not to mention the fee Liverpool will want for him.

I just find the entire situation hilarious.

Everyone knows Carrolls main issue is he is home sick and getting him back to form will take a lot of doing, not to mention the fee Liverpool will want for him.

If Gerrard keeps putting balls onto his head/toes like he did against us then I don't think it'll be long before he starts scoring again.

If Gerrard keeps putting balls onto his head/toes like he did against us then I don't think it'll be long before he starts scoring again.

Thats true, Barton dyd it here and Gerrard will be brilliant at it but I hope it does not work and he just keeps on missing the target.

If I remember correctly, even in our Championship season it's take some time for Carroll to really get off the mark. He scored a few goals here and there but didn't he only really start with banging them in past January?

Just to compare the situation a little bit. Of course, Carroll hasn't been that shit for us that season like he's been for Liverpool.

oneeyedtoon @oneeyedtoon 3m  Reply  Retweet  Favorite · Open

Tiote not the main worry, Pardew very worried about losing Colo #nufc #difficultmonth

oneeyedtoon @oneeyedtoon 4m  Reply  Retweet  Favorite · Open

Interesting comments from Pardew, dont want to build expecatations but sources pointing to confident window #nufc