Twitter nonsense

Thespence

yes i've got to admit i'm baffled by the PvA love in on here,  he done ok, nothing more, when on loan for half a season in the championship. i doubt he's really much of an upgrade on either Fergie or Kadar(if he gets himself back on song and fully fit).  If we were to go to Chelsea for a left back on loan we'd be much better off with Bertrand, a player who has done even better than Paddy when on loan in the CCC and rated more highly by Chelsea as well as looking very good playing for England U21's.

I thought he looked excellent tbh. Solid enough defensively for a younling (against CCC opposition, obviously) and very tricky going forward. Olly Bernard esq

I thought he was very good going forward, nice passing and overlapped very well. He covered for quite a long time when Enrique was out and we didn't really miss him in all that time. Granted it was a lower level but still...

Guest BooBoo

I think Hughton instructed him not to get forward very much tbh, as every time he crossed half way, he looked to shift the ball ASAP and retreat back into position.

He was a decent stop gap, but people are getting a little bit over zealous with the hype.

I think Hughton instructed him not to get forward very much tbh, as every time he crossed half way, he looked to shift the ball ASAP and retreat back into position.

Funny that as my main memory of the lad was his eagerness to get forward and even have a crack from outside the box. Was unlucky not to score at least once. As for those apparently getting carried away, Remember just like a certain Mr Sturridge not getting a game in Chelsea's first team doesn't mean you're not good enough for 80% of the other Premier League teams.

Funny that as my main memory of the lad was his eagerness to get forward and even have a crack from outside the box. Was unlucky not to score at least once. As for those apparently getting carried away, Remember just like a certain Mr Sturridge not getting a game in Chelsea's first team doesn't mean you're not good enough for 80% of the other Premier League teams.

Very much agree.

Some tweets are saying that Harper might be forced to retire due to his knee injury/

unless one of those tweets is from Caulkin then its probably bollocks.

Hence why my post is in here.

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

Spending time on Twitter on deadline day is maybe the worst way to spend your time.

Mags are being linked with just about every striker in Europe under £10 million and the age of 28.  Bryan Ruiz, Zamora, Gignac, etc.

But of course, if Manchester United make an offer for me then I couldn't stay in Scotland.

"United is a club you can't say no to. If Newcastle United call then I'd stay in Glasgow, no doubt."