CONCACAF Gold Cup

ponsaelius

Canada are completely woeful, they have actually become worse in the four years I have been living here.

Why the hell they haven't done everything to get Jonathon De Guzman back and the Hoiletts playing I don't know. On a side note De Rosario also has to be one of the most overrated players I have seen, yes he is probably more talented than most of the Canadian squad but his flashes of brilliance are too few and far inbetween his arrogance and lazieness.

Canada are completely woeful, they have actually become worse in the four years I have been living here.

Why the hell they haven't done everything to get Jonathon De Guzman back and the Hoiletts playing I don't know. On a side note De Rosario also has to be one of the most overrated players I have seen, yes he is probably more talented than most of the Canadian squad but his flashes of brilliance are too few and far inbetween his arrogance and lazieness.

We're shit and it's bloody painful to watch.

We're s*** and it's bloody painful to watch.

Maybe its more the fact that the yanks have drastically improved, but last CONCAF the two teams were pretty even. Granted Julian De Guzman is missing but it will take a hell of alot more to get things going for the team Canada. Really need to get Jonathon De Guzman and David Hoilett to commit, would be a huge lift for the Canadian game, De Rosario is on his way out.

On the upside Atiba Hutchinson is playing well, Simpson looks canny at times and Jackson has glimpses of okayishness! Rest is utter gash though unfortunately.

We're s*** and it's bloody painful to watch.

Maybe its more the fact that the yanks have drastically improved, but last CONCAF the two teams were pretty even. Granted Julian De Guzman is missing but it will take a hell of alot more to get things going for the team Canada. Really need to get Jonathon De Guzman and David Hoilett to commit, would be a huge lift for the Canadian game, De Rosario is on his way out.

On the upside Atiba Hutchinson is playing well, Simpson looks canny at times and Jackson has glimpses of okayishness! Rest is utter gash though unfortunately.

You're spot on with everything you've said. If those players join the cause, I think we'd be in much better shape. It's the CSA that is the real problem, they are incapable of making good decisions let alone convincing players in foreign leagues to join the cause. Plus very few fans here actually give a shit.

:lol: :lol:

Remember all the shit from Mike up until the WC, and then they topped the group? He's had this coming. PANAMA, Mike. PANAMA.

Anyway, viva Guadeloupe!

http://www.flagsinformation.com/guadeloupe-flag.png

See that shit? They're not even a country. Imagine if you don't beat these guys.

Just seen Julio Dely Valdes is the manager of Panama, what a blast from the past he is. He was a bit of a goal machine and player in his day like. Remember him being superb for Calgiari around mid 90s.

:lol: :lol:

Remember all the shit from Mike up until the WC, and then they topped the group? He's had this coming. PANAMA, Mike. PANAMA.

Anyway, viva Guadeloupe!

http://www.flagsinformation.com/guadeloupe-flag.png

See that shit? They're not even a country. Imagine if you don't beat these guys.

If results are anything to go by Panama>England.

Guadaloupe. Psh!!

Prediction: 8-2.

No, 8-1.