Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

Guest Roger Kint

More i think i would prefer Gomis and get Moses on loan rather than Ba, apparently 7 PL clubs have asked about him. really hope we are one of them. Wide forward can score goals and run, perfect for us.

At this stage I'd take any one of Gomis, Moses or Ba. What won't be acceptable is making a lot of noise about signing a striker and failing to get one through the door by deadline day.

I agree with you. Just with us only able to have one from Chelsea on loan i would rather Moses. Like you say we would actually have to get them in and theres no reason why at least one of the three dont sign. Aside from us fucking about that us.

Guest neesy111

Big mikes budget is getting tighter...loans maybe our only option...whats our current salary status like?

They are alright on FM.

:serious:

Big mikes budget is getting tighter...loans maybe our only option...whats our current salary status like?

Is it just me though or do loans not seem expensive? They are alright on FM when you get a couple of squad fillers on a tight budget  :lol:

But now we are talking 2 million vanishing just for having a player for 1 year and chances are, if he actually turns out to have a good season, the price will probably inflate to buy if a deal hasn't already been set up with a set price, which not many seem to do.

£2million is a drop in the ocean for every other PL team. It looks really expensive because we are refusing to spend any more.

They are alright on FM.

:serious:

'They are alright on FM when you get a couple of squad fillers on a tight budget  :lol: '

Think smiley on the end of the sentence clearly showed i was joking on, but if you wish to dissect my quotes like you do with Pardew's to twist things around, by all means carry on neesy.... :smug:

I see the Demba loan bid as a way of pressuring Aulas to stop messing around and sell Gomis to us. And at worst a stop gap until we can sign Gomis on a pre-contract (or January bid).

Based on these options it's win-win for us.

Of course the likely option is that Ba says no to the loan, and we don't get Gomis either now or then, so its lose-lose.

Guest bimpy474

@MsiDouglas

Word on Ba loan bid is that a phone call was made but gone no further. Not expected to happen. Gomis the priority. #nufc

Suspected as much.