Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

Guest BooBoo

This is probably the only period where Ba and the word "fast" will be mentioned together, unless conjoined with the words "is" "not" and "very".

professional sportsmen fasting during the season ffs, idiots

Why are they idiots? Some people actually follow there religion properly and don't just follow it when it suits them.

hmm, it's pretty idiotic to stop eating when the sun shines because some schizo maniac from over a 1000 years ago told you to. just sayin'.

Why are they idiots? Some people actually follow there religion properly and don't just follow it when it suits them.

hmm, it's pretty idiotic to stop eating when the sun shines because some schizo maniac from over a 1000 years ago told you to. just sayin'.

undoubtedly you will do things in your life that seem idiotic to others. just sayin'.

undoubtedly  you will do things in your life that seemidiotic to others. just sayin'.

true. I used to eat bits of Jesus's body cunningly disguised as unleavened bread. now that's idiotic.

He's looked poor so far but he's got to get better. Hasn't he? :undecided:

Exactly. It's mental to write him off as of yet, although people are just giving honest assessments of what they've seen from him so far. Not sure why Jon's getting so defensive.

Because some people are going too far, come on you can't say everyone is just giving a level headed view and are open to the player improving? On my phone at the moment but if you like I can quote numerous of posts later which I believe aren't anything Midds balanced post above? :lol:

He's looked poor so far but he's got to get better. Hasn't he? :undecided:

Exactly. It's mental to write him off as of yet, although people are just giving honest assessments of what they've seen from him so far. Not sure why Jon's getting so defensive.

He'll take time to bed in but I still think he'll get us about a dozen this season. Not sure if Pardew knows how to get the best out of him yet but it'll click. Just a matter of being patient and finding the best partner for him.

Because some people are going too far, come on you can't say everyone is just giving a level headed view and are open to the player improving? On my phone at the moment but if you like I can quote numerous of posts later which I believe aren't anything Midds balanced post above? :lol:

I never said level headed, did I? ;)

Well as mad as it seems, kneejerking and writing players off after just over one game which has been split over 3 gets me defensive :lol:

You know me by now, Bramble, Hughton, Amdy Faye, Ba, MILNER, Shola, S Taylor, Newcastle-Online etc..

If there is what I believe to be over the top criticism I will be there to defend the player/manager/forum :lol:  :blush:

Hating on a persons religion how cool of you.

Seems strange that Pardew's been so quick to drop him, especially since he perseveres with Lovenkrands in spite of consistently shite performances. It does make you wonder whether he was Pardew's signing in the first place.

Guest BooBoo

Seems strange that Pardew's been so quick to drop him, especially since he perseveres with Lovenkrands in spite of consistently shite performances. It does make you wonder whether he was Pardew's signing in the first place.

I don't think any of the signings have anything to do with Pardew tbh.

I know I have been defending Ba like a little bitch but would the rest of you rather give Ba games to get his shit together or start Loven when we know what he can offer and will only decline?

That's a genuine question.

I would even prefer to give Sammy some experience ahead of Loven but I suppose despite his limitations Loven is good for the odd goal.

I know I have been defending Ba like a little bitch but would the rest of you rather give Ba games to get his shit together or start Loven when we know what he can offer and will only decline?

That's a genuine question.

Completely agree. Unless Ba is lacking match fitness (which I suspect he is).