Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

I'd have him back if Chelsea pay half his wages. And he agrees to play wide left without opening his yap the twiney little bitch.

That'd help, sign a player capable of getting goal under this manager but play him in a position here he doesn't score goals :lol:

If he's available on loan I'd have him back like a shot. Obviously he's now out of our price range for a permanent deal because of his wages, but other than that he's proven he can deliver at this club, and deliver in spades.

Guest Phil K

And most of you lot actually defended him when he left us because he was joining a trophy winning club. As if that mattered.

Was thinking along the same lines as this......

Look, Ba's a tremendous player. And he's shown in the past that he's happy to move clubs.

But ask yourself this: Why does he move clubs?

It's always for more money. That's all Demba cares about. Which is fine, footballers have short careers. But does anyone seriously think we'll offer to increase his Chelsea wages? Because I assure you that's the one and only reason he'll ever move before the end of his contract.

Forget him. He may leave Chelsea, but there's precisely 0% chance of him coming here.

Look, Ba's a tremendous player. And he's shown in the past that he's happy to move clubs.

But ask yourself this: Why does he move clubs?

It's always for more money. That's all Demba cares about. Which is fine, footballers have short careers. But does anyone seriously think we'll offer to increase his Chelsea wages? Because I assure you that's the one and only reason he'll ever move before the end of his contract.

Forget him. He may leave Chelsea, but there's precisely 0% chance of him coming here.

Why do the players we sign from France join us?

I would welcome back Ba without any hesitation

Sell Cisse.  Get Ba and. Wide man.

Aye, another cunt motivated by money is exactly what we need.

You welcomed Remy like a cheerleader.

Either you're fibbing or imagining some sick shit. I was very happy we signed a player we badly needed, no more, no less.

Ba's burnt his bridges, and is only going to get worse and worse as a player.

Sell Cisse.  Get Ba and. Wide man.

Aye, another cunt motivated by money is exactly what we need.

You welcomed Remy like a cheerleader.

Either you're fibbing or imagining some sick shit. I was very happy we signed a player we badly needed, no more, no less.

Ba's burnt his bridges, and is only going to get worse and worse as a player.

No, you were happy. I think you might have even used this smillie -  :smitten: