Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

I'd most definitely take Ba back. Besides, he already took his punishment when Colo's boot hit his face.

:lol: Jesus I forgot Colo did that. Man, he's been crazy for a while.

I still think this is funny:

http://i40.tinypic.com/1zz7478.gif

:lol:

Like I say, Ba's already had his punishment for leaving^^

I'd welcome him back in open arms, yes the way he left was very cuntish but our attacking play at the moment is very toothless and we need someone like Ba who is a proven goalscorer in this league as well as a decent all rounder.

Look, Ba's a tremendous player. And he's shown in the past that he's happy to move clubs.

But ask yourself this: Why does he move clubs?

It's always for more money. That's all Demba cares about. Which is fine, footballers have short careers. But does anyone seriously think we'll offer to increase his Chelsea wages? Because I assure you that's the one and only reason he'll ever move before the end of his contract.

Forget him. He may leave Chelsea, but there's precisely 0% chance of him coming here.

Why do the players we sign from France join us?

I would welcome back Ba without any hesitation

Did you read what I wrote? :lol: I was talking about Demba Ba. Not the entire French population. I too would welcome Demba back, but he won't come. Because he only moves clubs for more money, and he'll 100% not get that here moving from Chelsea. That move will never ever happen.

And the reason we sign Frenchies so easily isn't exactly rocket science. Firstly the PL is a better league to play in, and secondly the French tax rates are astronomical on high-earners and are rumoured to be getting even more severe soon. Anyone who moves to us from France is going to be getting a payrise.