Mevlüt Erdinç

Guest sicko2ndbest

Is it not pronounced a 'g' which is why he gets Erding?

That's how the French pronounce it, so I'm inclined to go with that!

FWIW, 'ch' is a sound that doesn't exist in French. Pretty sure it's Erdinch. Oh, god, I don't care.

Maybe that's why they say Erding - tongue-tied?

Class name for a commentator to shout as he scores. Erdeeeeench!  :laugh:

:lol:

It's just a shame Real Radio aren't doing the commentary next season, Lockwood could have had a few decent moments.

Especially when Demba Ba scores a late equaliser against Arsenal

"Chance for Demba BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. BA BA BLACK SHEEP, HAVE YOU ANY WOOL?!"

He looks decent technically, but I'm not sure he's got the athleticism for the Premiership. He might need to toughen up.

Whatever, he can't really be called a 'big name'. I'd be disappointed if it was him.

Class name for a commentator to shout as he scores. Erdeeeeench!  :laugh:

:lol:

It's just a shame Real Radio aren't doing the commentary next season, Lockwood could have had a few decent moments.

Especially when Demba Ba scores a late equaliser against Arsenal

"Chance for Demba BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. BA BA BLACK SHEEP, HAVE YOU ANY WOOL?!"

Haha  ;D

He looks decent technically, but I'm not sure he's got the athleticism for the Premiership. He might need to toughen up.

Whatever, he can't really be called a 'big name'. I'd be disappointed if it was him.

What does it matter that he's not a big name?

Disappointed? But we've never seen him play :dontknow:

If we sign him I'll be happy to trust the scout's and club's decision.

I'm keeping an open mind on the player. It's just that the journo seemed to be shrouding the whole thing in mystery, like something really big was in the pipeline.

I'm still hoping for Drogba, truth be told. He needs a change of scene and a final challenge to round off his career.

What does it matter that he's not a big name?

We need a big name like Owen man...

Guest michaelfoster

Suprised Ashley is letting us sign Ba tbh, you would think he would sign players with long names to boost shirt printing sales

/pedantic