Mevlüt Erdinç

Guest sicko2ndbest

If we are playing 4-3-3 than Ba would be the lone striker so the expectation of goals in quantity would be on him. The other forwards would be expected to chip in and HBA would get his share I would think.

What Baggio said, what was Bellamy's like foe us (honest question) it wasn't all that impressive was it?

HBA as the main man given the freedom to do what he likes as the '10' I reckon although not prolific he will get his fair share with his pace, movement and that left peg.

Mimi says he could do it (10 goals) and more, so that's good enough for me.

Are you still thinking about putting that bet on?

Definitely, if I ever get into a bookies and ask for a price.. what do you reckon it might be 10-1, 8-1?

Definitely, if I ever get into a bookies and ask for a price.. what do you reckon it might be 10-1, 8-1?

I reckon something like 25-1? Reason being that he's just come back from injury?

I reckon something like 25-1? Reason being that he's just come back from injury?

Might make my first dabble in football betting if that's true.

Why do people keep ignoring Ben Arfa when talking about our forwards?

Because he is not a traditional forward and for the most part, in this context, people are thinking 'strikers'.

But yeah, Barfa is going to be immense for us I am sure.

Cabaye, Tiote, Barton, Ben Arfa & Ba, plus one of Marveaux & Jonas will make up out first-choice front 6 going by Pardew's comments. Could probably see us go for Long ahead of Erding anyway now because I reckon Long would be more inclined to wait for his chance in the first-team, plus lower wages, than Erding who would no doubt expect first-team football from the start in which case I can't see a role.

Might make my first dabble in football betting if that's true.

Next time I'm in town, will make a trip to William Hill and ask them what odds they'll give me. Will let you know!

Why do people keep ignoring Ben Arfa when talking about our forwards?

Because he is not a traditional forward and for the most part, in this context, people are thinking 'strikers'.

But yeah, Barfa is going to be immense for us I am sure.

Cabaye, Tiote, Barton, Ben Arfa & Ba, plus one of Marveaux & Jonas will make up out first-choice front 6 going by Pardew's comments. Could probably see us go for Long ahead of Erding anyway now because I reckon Long would be more inclined to wait for his chance in the first-team, plus lower wages, than Erding who would no doubt expect first-team football from the start in which case I can't see a role.

I keep wondering if Jonas is being considered for a switch to the right, or at least considered as a versatile option. Could never understand the papers keep coming out with us looking at left mids when we have so many for that position, but right mid is thin as fuck.

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Tomorrow in the Journal. A pretty definitive Erdinç update after a good chat w/ someone v.close to the deal #NUFC

probably to confirm he is not joining

Said it before but Jonas's work rate would be good for Simpson.

You'd have two players on one side who can't go outside and whip a cross in. Our standards should be way higher than that.