Mevlüt Erdinç

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest Haris Vuckic

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lo18ptSTKg1qbrkr9o1_500.png

Kuqi : ''Come on Fabricio, you're Captain, just ask Pardoo to give me one more year''

Guest BooBoo

At this point, I would like to personally congratulate Pilko for picking up on my obscure Simpsons reference.

Guest Geordiesned

SkyGraemeBailey Graeme Bailey

AFP's French expect Tom Williams @tomwfootball says Pastore signing will be PSG's last so Mevlut Erding is set to stay put #nufc

Just about to post that. Time to move on Pardew!

Guest BooBoo

Well that was a great way to spend the last six weeks.

Can't say I'm THAT arsed, it's just concerning on who we move to as Plan B (or should that be Plan K by now...)

Guest BooBoo

We taking that as gospel like?

Its Matthew, Mark, Luke AND John as far as I'm concerned.

One way or the other, I just want the whole tedious saga over. I detest long drawn out summer transfer tales.

Guest Heneage

Have you seen their options?

Matuidi, Sissoko, Bodmer, Chantome, Nene, Hoarau, Gameiro, Menez and now Pastore. I think Erdings far from 'staying put'.

SkyGraemeBailey Graeme Bailey

AFP's French expect Tom Williams @tomwfootball says Pastore signing will be PSG's last so Mevlut Erding is set to stay put #nufc

Just about to post that. Time to move on Pardew!

I might be a bit dense but how does PSG making no signings mean they aren't selling?

Pardew must have had some indication that he wants to come here, otherwise surely we wouldn't still pursue it.

Ideal for stringing everyone along.

Be surprised if we actually sign anyone of note now.

Guest pont-toon

Sick of this now like. Boring transfer. Nee spice or nowt. It's just tedium.

need a photo at international arrivals in newcastle airport to give this one a boost

I wonder if there's substance to the talk of the agent causing the hold-up. PSG seem to have made it absolutely clear to the player for weeks now that he's not wanted. He can't be under any delusions there.

I can remember that with Ben Arfa, there were complications because his agent didn't favour a move to us.

I wonder if there's substance to the talk of the agent causing the hold-up. PSG seem to have made it absolutely clear to the player for weeks now that he's not wanted. He can't be under any delusions there.

I can remember that with Ben Arfa, there were complications because his agent didn't favour a move to us.

More than likely imo.

Guest Chubby Jason

I must concur that I don't see him signing. I'd imagine it will suit the club if he didn't come so we end up with our standard signing of no one at all and possibly an out of contract has-been after the window has closed...if we're lucky.

That tweet confirms nowt to be honest. Still think he'll be here in the next couple of weeks. There's too many positive noises coming out from our side IMO.

Wouldn't read to much into all that. Pardew is in a constant state of "waiting hopefully".