Mevlüt Erdinç

Guest sicko2ndbest

It'll be a total disgrace if we don't sign this cretin after all the toeing the line the club and the local press have done over this

Guest pont-toon

he's going to sign then score at SoL! Think positive.

im with you on this one, the away end at the stade de plop then belowing out to the tune of Lilly the Pink "we will drink a drink a drink to mevlut erdinc, erdinc, erdinc - the makem slayer from turkey ee ee"

im with you on this one, the away end at the stade de plop then belowing out to the tune of Lilly the Pink "we will drink a drink a drink to mevlut erdinc, erdinc, erdinc - the makem slayer from turkey ee ee"

:lol: not bad

Guest ItalianMagpie

I don't see the point of signing someone who explicitly said he wouldn't like to come  :dowie:

Doesn't seem a good starting point to me considering he's supposed to be our first goalscorer...

Guest pont-toon

I don't see the point of signing someone who explicitly said he wouldn't like to come  :dowie:

Doesn't seem a good starting point to me considering he's supposed to be our first goalscorer...

we may be his second choice and Pardew may be prepared to hang in there to see if his first choice doesnt work out - pretty much like what happened with Marveux

and i am not getting too hung up if we are his second choice - after all he would appear to be nufcs second choice at least

the way of the football transfer world tbh

Guest ItalianMagpie

Our "first goalscorer" is Ba.

Is he? Naah, don't see that happening. Probably he'll score 9-10 times, not more I'm afraid. Happy to be wrong though :D

I don't know if he said exactly that, but I read some news about it, it's also possible that the source twisted it a bit.

Is he? Naah, don't see that happening. Probably he'll score 9-10 times, not more I'm afraid. Happy to be wrong though :D

I don't know if he said exactly that, but I read some news about it, it's also possible that the source twisted it a bit.

He scored 7 in 12 for the worst team in the league last season. I don't think it's too far beyond the realms of possibility for him to hit 15 goals if he gets going, he's a very good fit for the Premier League.

Guest ItalianMagpie

Even if Erding comes in, he'll be second fiddle basically. Ba's a very under rated player.

It can be. Actually when he played for Hoffenheim looked like he could be a top class player pretty soon; he hasn't (yet) but could be even better than he was at WHU.

Ba has a better goal scoring record than Erdinc.  So im not sure were you get the idea that Erdinc would have to be our main strikers because Ba won't score enough ???

Guest Geordiesned

im with you on this one, the away end at the stade de plop then belowing out to the tune of Lilly the Pink "we will drink a drink a drink to mevlut erdinc, erdinc, erdinc - the makem slayer from turkey ee

Love it! We have to sign him now!! :D

Surely we have someone down there in London to have talks..But bearing in mind we were naff enough not to go for NZogbia, won't be surprised if we dont have anybody there..

His agent is the trouble..sort him out