Mevlüt Erdinç

Guest sicko2ndbest

Surely we have someone down there in London to have talks..But bearing in mind we were naff enough not to go for NZogbia, won't be surprised if we dont have anybody there..

His agent is the trouble..sort him out

We were due down there but admin forgot to book the train tickets.

If I'm not mistaken, the PSG side out today is their 1st choice 11 with the 3 new signings in there..Maitudi was the one we were linked with too right? So is Erdinc their 1st choice striker or is their 1st choice pairing playing tomorrow? I heard the commentator mentioning their names but couldnt remember who they were..

If I'm not mistaken, the PSG side out today is their 1st choice 11 with the 3 new signings in there..Maitudi was the one we were linked with too right? So is Erdinc their 1st choice striker or is their 1st choice pairing playing tomorrow? I heard the commentator mentioning their names but couldnt remember who they were..

Erdnic is never their first choice like. Has to be Gamiero surely?

Aye, Gameiro/Hourau are the two you're probably talking about. They're the first choice pair as it stands, but with Pastore on the way they might be looking at moving away from 4-4-2.

Erdnic is never their first choice like. Has to be Gamiero surely?

Aye, Gameiro/Hourau are the two you're probably talking about. They're the first choice pair as it stands, but with Pastore on the way they might be looking at moving away from 4-4-2.

aye..I totally forgot about the Gameiro lad..another of our former target..so it could be said that based on he's laying tiday, that Erdinc is not in PSG's 1st team lineup?

Again I have to say, it was not Erdinc who said he wanted to saty in France..it was his agent..and it's his agent that is haggling over our deal to get him..could still see him signing  then..

I think everyone knew that anyway to be fair mate, Gameiro always looked like his replacement more than anything and PSG haven't stopped spending yet. It's why so many are surprised at his reported/supposed insistence upon staying to "fight for his place".

Was quiet at the start but came to life a bit in the last 15 minutes. Impressed by his strength actually, just shouldered a defender off the ball no problem. Seems like he plays the majority of the game looking to run in behind, but also good awareness of what's around him and not afraid to shoot.