Mevlüt Erdinç

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest Craig-NUFC

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas

No meeting between #nufc & Rennes regarding Erdinc, I understand. Not much interest in signing him it seems. Agent drumming up interest?

No meeting between #nufc & Rennes regarding Erdinc, I understand. Not much interest in signing him it seems. Agent drumming up interest?

That's a relief. I haven't seen a lot of him, but I've not been impressed but what I have seen. I'm hoping we can do better.

That's a relief. I haven't seen a lot of him, but I've not been impressed but what I have seen. I'm hoping we can do better.

You won't be saying that in a few weeks

Guest malandro

UEFA should do us all a favour and reduce the winter transfer window to one week. Apart from week after week of bullshit brinkmanship via the media nowt usually happens until deadline day.

UEFA should do us all a favour and reduce the winter transfer window to one week. Apart from week after week of bullshit brinkmanship via the media nowt usually happens until deadline day.

Just have a deadline day. According to some people on here you don't need to prepare bids etc, just have one day every 6 months and be done with it.

Just have a deadline day. According to some people on here you don't need to prepare bids etc, just have one day every 6 months and be done with it.

According to football clubs you can't prepare bids outside the transfer window.

Guest malandro

Serious and right to an extent, I assume. From doing your homework on the bus to bidding on ebay... It's impossible to do something at the last minute without a deadline.

Still can't be arsed with this crap every year.