Mevlüt Erdinç

Guest sicko2ndbest

Francois Piraux ‏@F8Piraux

Meeting in Paris between Rennes and Newcastle for the signing of striker Mevlut Erding. #NUFC

Hopefully it's for another one of their players instead.

Who's Francois Piraux?

Genuine question but why are people so against this? Is it because he turned us down and wanted to fight for his place at PSG? So nothing to do with his ability?

I'm guessing because he isn't Remy.

Genuine question but why are people so against this? Is it because he turned us down and wanted to fight for his place at PSG? So nothing to do with his ability?

I'm guessing because he isn't Remy.

Aye. Typical transfer window cabin fever stuff.

Aye I was wondering that. We're fucking desperate for a striker of some sort of quality and this bloke must be a bit good if we've continued the pursuit.

Aye I was wondering that. We're f***ing desperate for a striker of some sort of quality and this bloke must be a bit good if we've continued the pursuit.

Its because his story dragged on for fucking ages.

Guest icemanblue

Aye I was wondering that. We're fucking desperate for a striker of some sort of quality and this bloke must be a bit good if we've continued the pursuit.

Exactly.