Mevlüt Erdinç

Guest sicko2ndbest

@marshathletics Michael Marsh

Has Gameiro's move to #PSG paved the way for Erding's 8m move to #NUFC? @MsiDouglas

3 hours ago

@MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

@marshathletics See tomorrow: bit of a Pardew transfer update

25 minutes ago

Not confirmation obviously but normally he just rules them out if wrong...

Don't know anything about him, but his record is nothing to shout about.

A 1 in 2 goalscoring record? Really?

Doesn't like a 1 in 2 goalscoring record. Looks like 1 in 3 for club and 1 in 10 for country.

Doesn't like a 1 in 2 goalscoring record. Looks like 1 in 3 for club and 1 in 10 for country.

Either way, how does that compare with what we've currently got at the club?

Better or worse? That's surely the marker of whether he'd be a good signing?

If there's £8-10m to spend on a striker, i'd rather it be spent wisely, to be honest.

I'd rather we looked around for talent instead of rushing and panic buying someone who's not that good on the basis he's better than what we've got, because at the end of the day a slight improvement on what we currently have is still likely to be shit.

We desperately need quality upfront or it's going to be a very frustrating season.

If there's £8-10m to spend on a striker, i'd rather it be spent wisely, to be honest.

Depends what he offers; Bellamy was hardly prolific but his all-round game transformed us dramatically... Stats don't always do forwards justice.

Depends what he offers; Bellamy was hardly prolific but his all-round game transformed us dramatically... Stats don't always do forwards justice.

Which is why I acknowledged that i've never seen him play - as far as I know. We need a replacement for Carroll, who gave us goals.

From the tiny bit I've seen on Youtube he'd be the pacey tricky one to Ba's power and aerial ability.

Youtube can make David N'gog look good. Just saying.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Not sure about erding tbh. Don't really know why but he dosnt have any real defining qualities

From the tiny bit I've seen on Youtube he'd be the pacey tricky one to Ba's power and aerial ability.

Youtube can make David N'gog look good. Just saying.

No shit, I didn't say it meant he was a good player. Pointing out his apparent playing style, nothing else.

Which is why I acknowledged that i've never seen him play - as far as I know. We need a replacement for Carroll, who gave us goals.

I'm guessing that would be Ba's responsibility.

It's interesting to note the difference in reaction to the Erding and Gameiro links, despite few knowing fuck all about either. I knew next to nothing about the latter, but Erding is a good player.

I don't watch any French football at all. Deferring to the forum computer game European football experts tbh.

It shouldn't really be the responsiblity of a free transfer to replace a £35M striker.

I agree

I'd like to think that Ba would be backup to a couple of main strikers, so we can kick the likes of Loven and Shola into touch.

Wishful thinking really