Mevlüt Erdinç

Guest sicko2ndbest

Arsenal fans are in the main, completely clueless. Their opinions are void. I would be pleased with Bendtner but feel he's too similar to Ba, so we'll probably go for Long.

I'm tempted to agree, from what I've seen Long would work the channels and run onto through balls better, but Bendtner would provide an alternative/competition to Ba.

That is what Best should be. What's the point in selling Best for £4m, and bringing Bendtner in for £8-10m on £50k a week.

Arsenal fans are in the main, completely clueless. Their opinions are void. I would be pleased with Bendtner but feel he's too similar to Ba, so we'll probably go for Long.

I'm tempted to agree, from what I've seen Long would work the channels and run onto through balls better, but Bendtner would provide an alternative/competition to Ba.

That is what Best should be. What's the point in selling Best for £4m, and bringing Bendtner in for £8-10m on £50k a week.

I'm not saying there is a point, maybe there isn't, except Bendtner is better than Best. FWIW I think we're looking at a Long/Bellamy type forward, not another centre forward.

Can't say I'm that fussed tbh, poor record last season in a average league, will probably be available for half the price come the winter window as he struggles to get a game.

Agree

This forces us to move to plan c though, who won't be any better than Erding. We're only going to get worse from here.

Doesn't always work like that.

Logically it does though, we'll see.

Logically it should, the reality is often very different, yeah we'll see.

I'm not saying there is a point, maybe there isn't, except Bendtner is better than Best. FWIW I think we're looking at a Long/Bellamy type forward, not another centre forward.

http://www.uplolit.com/media/201114/4076ea4f5fa14ab188f78de65defb376.jpg

I reckon Bendtner could really have an impact on the side, especially if partnered with Ameobi.

Routledge/Jonas on the wings, with Smith kept on as Tiote's backup. R.Taylor can still do a job at LB imo, with Simpson right. Colo and captain S.Taylor in the centre of defence, Harper in nets due to his experience over the other two.

I reckon Bendtner could really have an impact on the side, especially if partnered with Ameobi.

Routledge/Jonas on the wings, with Smith kept on as Tiote's backup. R.Taylor can still do a job at LB imo, with Simpson right. Colo and captain S.Taylor in the centre of defence, Harper in nets due to his experience over the other two.

Gone fishing..

Fk it lets just go for Sow

They'd really sell him to us, after we nabbed Cabaye.  :lol:

Money talks though

:D

We've got less than £10 million left, to spend on new players (not including anything received for potential outgoings). Lille won't be prepared to let him - he is priceless to them at the moment.

Aye, so what has that got to do with anything? Why would you even bring Ameobi into the question? By doing so you are naturally drawing a comparison between the two.

Bendtner is seemingly good enough for Benfica, Dortmund and Bayern Munich but not NUFC because we already have his footballing equivalent in Ameobi. Starting to hope we sign him just to see the reaction from some on here.

Aye, so what has that got to do with anything? Why would you even bring Ameobi into the question? By doing so you are naturally drawing a comparison between the two.

A fella said Bendtner would get goals for us. "Well yeah, even Shola does that". It's really not that complicated. And no, that remark has nothing to do with comparing the players as such.

Guest BooBoo

Can't see us being in for another big man like Bendtner when we have Ba, Shola and Best to play that role. Any strikerwe get will be more versatile than an out an out target man.

That's not what I would do btw, just trying to second guess our recruitment policy.

Can't see us being in for another big man like Bendtner when we have Ba, Shola and Best to play that role. Any strikerwe get will be more versatile than an out an out target man.

That's not what I would do btw, just trying to second guess our recruitment policy.

Yeah, I agree, all our moves have suggested a complimentary/alternative player rather than another centre forward.