The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Cardiff 0-2. Just wtf?   :dowie:

In fairness, Brighton had won their first 2 just like Cardiff, so they were no doubt going into with it great confidence too. Same as Blackpool-Derby, firmly left them alone.

Yeah, I noticed that, but still, Cardiff beating West Ham, should be raping a team like Brighton. 0-2 at home against a newly promoted team. Embarrassing stuff. Ah well, I guess they wont get a promotion this year either. Also Leicester loosing at home to Bristol City. Probably just West Ham for the (safe) bet in the Championship this season.

Tbh, it's still only 3 games into the season. I think give it another 4 or so games then some consistency will start to form. Not too surprising to see us some seemingly surprising results at this stage. :thup:

Had a mare last night, lost £50.

The remaining £3.76 in my blue square account will go on Arsenal to win to nil against Liverpool.

Say goodbye to your £3.76 mate. Not going to happen. Arsenal have played two games and have been crap. Add in suspensions and injuries etc.

Had a mare last night, lost £50.

The remaining £3.76 in my blue square account will go on Arsenal to win to nil against Liverpool.

that sounds like a silly bet to me gash!

Maybe correct score arsenal 0 liverpool 4.  O0

schalke are absolute cunts

hopefully the PSG game being cancelled gets my stake back  :troll:

It hasn't been. Flashscores mistake.

:troll:

gonna mug someone tomorrow

:troll:

Rosenborg was utter garbage tonight, really depressing stuff. The second half was a nightmare. Had Partizan, Rangers, Spurs, Fulham, Besiktas as well, so glad Partizan and Rangers fucked up too. Loosing streak since Monday now, so gonna go mental on Ameobi FGS

:bluestar: Nah f*** that s***, I choose you, Ryan Taylor! :troll: