£20 returns £160

Swansea v Sunderland

Derby v Burnley

Ipswich v Leeds

Yeovil v Sheff Utd

Leyon Orient v Carlisle

Cheltenham v Crawley

£2 returns £310

:no: think its safe to say you put my £2 waste into perspective, David. that sucks, big time. hope you claw it back some point :thup:

He had an amazing start to the season IIRC. Be surprised if he isn't still in the black.

Will leave it as it is for today. Initially wanted to put a very big sum on Barca but, having them already included in my accy, I won't take another risk as this is 'only' the Super Cup.

Edit: Just 20 € on 3-1 Barca.

180€ on Barca, Chelsea, Liverpool, Man Utd.

Should have gone for my big, big bet on Barca but didn't have the balls tonight, having had in mind what happend yesterday.

3 to go for my accy, though.

Can't really see how that can't win, mate.

I also apologise to you in advance.

You haven't placed any money on it, have you? :lol:

Man Utd will almost certainly be bet on this weekend by yours truly.

Man Utd is the team I've got absolutely no doubts about tbh. Only Liverpool I'm not 100 % about.

Man Utd is the team I've got absolutely no doubts about tbh. Only Liverpool I'm not 100 % about.

Thought exactly the same. Chelsea will surely win in some form vs Norwich, even if it's not a big win. Man Utd at home to Arsenal... the way things are going, there's only one winner. Liverpool.... not 100%, can see Bolton nicking something.

So I guess I was completely lying with my previous post. But regardless, has a very good chance. What are the odds for that accy?

Thought exactly the same. Chelsea will surely win in some form vs Norwich, even if it's not a big win. Man Utd at home to Arsenal... the way things are going, there's only one winner. Liverpool.... not 100%, can see Bolton nicking something.

So I guess I was completely lying with my previous post. But regardless, has a very good chance. What are the odds for that accy?

Returns around 620€.

Fucking 5 fold on away wins. 5 fold on home wins. 10 fold on random wins. 7 fold on wins. 7 fold on both teams to score. I fucking love in-shop betting where you only have to fill in a fucking square with a line. Tens times better than clicking millions of buttons. Fucking online wanekrs. Bullshit. Love this shit. Jism.