The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Floyd is 20/1 on bet fair. I'd say the fight is 90% chance of Floyd UD. then Either a TKO in the 10th or 11th. 5% chance of it happening so the odds are pretty precise IMO. The jew in me is saying no.

Guest optimistic nit

Stoke area 15/8 on paddypower at sunderland on sunday. will probably be making my accumulators.

21/10 bet365.

nice one, see you won some money today :thup: :razz: i was a lazio and spurs win away from £430 :(

Floyd is 20/1 on bet fair. I'd say the fight is 90% chance of Floyd UD. then Either a TKO in the 10th or 11th. 5% chance of it happening so the odds are pretty precise IMO. The jew in me is saying no.

25/1 on PaddyPower. I'm considering a Floyd 10-12 and Canelo KO double. £5 returns about £72 on that.

Bolton

Everton

Tottenham

Sunderland

Nottm Forest

Blackpool

Leeds

Hartlepool

Accrington

Luton

Hearts

£1 pays £1078

Are you calling on the spirit of a year ago when you were winning right left and centre? :lol:

Arsenal at 2.00 is too good to turn down today I think. Can't see them not beating Blackburn tbh.

I like that David is thinking along the same lines as me.

Add Wolves, West Brom and West Ham in now? :aww:

Have Arsenal as a single and in one accy. Will post my bets in a few minutes....

Holy shit I feel like scum.

Just tried to deposit another fiver to my PaddyPower account, but my bank was blocking it. Called up, and they disabled my account for fear of strange account activity. Basically, I've deposited way too much to my betting accounts in the past couple of weeks. Add that onto attempting to get a new O2 contract, and it was just too much for them.

Made me feel like shit as the bitch reeled through my betting deposits. :lol:

Holy s*** I feel like scum.

Just tried to deposit another fiver to my PaddyPower account, but my bank was blocking it. Called up, and they disabled my account for fear of strange account activity. Basically, I've deposited way too much to my betting accounts in the past couple of weeks. Add that onto attempting to get a new O2 contract, and it was just too much for them.

Made me feel like s*** as the bitch reeled through my betting deposits. :lol:

Happened to me a few times, normally after one big transaction, fucking ridiculous like. :lol:

Bolton

Everton

Tottenham

Sunderland

Nottm Forest

Blackpool

Leeds

Hartlepool

Accrington

Luton

Hearts

£1 pays £1078

Are you calling on the spirit of a year ago when you were winning right left and centre? :lol:

I'm on the biggest slump of my life - I've got nowt to lose :lol:

Aye. If I make more than like 10 deposits a day, Lloyds TSB block my card for 24 hours :lol:

Happened to me a few times, normally after one big transaction, fucking ridiculous like. :lol:

Tbf, it doesn't help that I deposited like 40 quid in 4 transactions when I got home drunk one night, and played Blackjack. :lol: Especially as I've only recently had spare cash in my account so they've never seen such transactions.

It was just depressing as fuck to realise just how much I've been throwing away, like.