The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Forgot to actually place that bet, which is probably a good thing because Bilbao are winning.

Very pleased I didn't do this! As I say, all logic pointed to Bilbao not winning. So naturally they're 2-0 up at half time.

Forgot to actually place that bet, which is probably a good thing because Bilbao are winning.

Very pleased I didn't do this! As I say, all logic pointed to Bilbao not winning. So naturally they're 2-0 up at half time.

You didn't factor in the fact that PSG DNB was a part of my bet tonight.

You didn't factor in the fact that PSG DNB was a part of my bet tonight.

:lol: Well then, stop using common sense in your bets. Oh, look at PSG doing very well. Oh, look at Bilbao doing very poorly. Cue 2-0 to Bilbao and PSG down to 10.

Just stuck a few one tomorrow

£2

Man Utd -1

Us

Mackems

Southampton

Villa

£50

£1

Villa

Man Utd

Mackems

Man city

Us draw

Blackpool

Ipswich

Leeds

Palace WH draw

Returns £608

then another £2 on Wolves dnb, mackems draw, crawley win and a few random world teams who are supposedly nailed onto win returns £60

Paddy Power are doing an "offer" for Ireland vs. Italy in the rugby. I'm not a rugby expert however, so any help would be appreciated.

Apparently the -12 handicap is evens normally, however they're offering 2/1. Is that actually great value?

Newcastle dnb

Brighton dnb

Bristol Rovers

Gateshead

£1

Villa

Man City

Man Utd

Southampton

MK Dons

Crawley

Luton

Rangers

£1

West Ham

Rochdale

Burnley

£1

(what a terribly shit night out, by the way - back here fucking doing this so early :lol:)