The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Good day yesterday. Stuck money on Coventry, Sheff Wed and Boro draw at HT.

Not confident enough on Lazio/Napoli to put a lot on, so a surefire £2 on:

Genoa

Chievo

Lazio draw

Napoli game over 2.5 goals

Couple of more serious bets on other games to come.

Have some money on Newcastle and Dortmund. Once you guys raced into a 3-0 lead, I covered a bit on Koln DNB because I know my usual luck - and so it proves as Koln take the lead.

Have some money on Newcastle and Dortmund. Once you guys raced into a 3-0 lead, I covered a bit on Koln DNB because I know my usual luck - and so it proves as Koln take the lead.

Still quite confident that Dortmund will turn it around. Worst case for you would be draw now, which is probably quite likely, too....

That's the way, my son! Know that the deck is stacked against you and make contingency for it :thup: Nice one mate.

That's the way, my son! Know that the deck is stacked against you and make contingency for it :thup: Nice one mate.

Dortmund now currently winning, which of course is still the preferred outcome. In-play stuff this weekend has been very good to me. Might be boring reducing my potential profit but for the time being, I'll take a much-increased likelihood of profit full stop.

(But blimey, Skybet are slow to update the odds).

A smashing day yesterday means I'm well in profit no matter what happens today:

Main bet of the day:

Dortmund

Napoli

Newcastle

Small stake on:

Newcastle -1

Lovely. Returns thirty quid, shame Napoli collapsed or I'd be on for another sixty with the trixie. Still over a hundred up for the weekend thus far though.