Stu

Newcastle

Celtic

Lille

Inter Milan

Atletico Madrid

Villarreal

£5 pays £217

If lille go on to win,its down to villarreal,whats the best way to cover myself?

Depends how risk-averse you want to be. The Espanyol/draw double chance would of course guarantee you profit - in which case it's a case of determining how much of your original potential £217 profit you'd be willing to forgo to confirm a definite level of profit.

If you're confident Espanyol won't win, just stick some on the draw.

I'd definitely go for the former. It's saved me a few times because the last team has invariably not won, so I covered myself.

I could also be in a position today where I'm relying on Villareal for a very tidy profit (Us, Roma, Athletico, Valencia and Villareal), not overly convinced they'll win though but then I didn't really put too much thought into the bet so couldn't complain too much.

If I happen to strike lucky I might have a punt on Wrestlemania later with Rhodes looking a very tidy 11/10 against Big Show.

Blackburn are 11/2 as a DNB!

Seems like a massive over-estimation of Man Utd's form based on them being favourites for the title. Blackburn have been respectable at home of late, too.

Man U/Blackburn draw £3 at 7/2

Yakubu to score first for Blackburn £1 at 4/1

Rooney to score first for Man U £1 at 2/1

Fucking hell, think of the discount pizzas you could get with these winnings.

Blackburn are 11/2 as a DNB!

Seems like a massive over-estimation of Man Utd's form based on them being favourites for the title. Blackburn have been respectable at home of late, too.

They've got a canny recent record against them:

Man U 2 - 3 Blackburn

Blackburn 1 - 1 Man U

Blackburn 0 - 0 Man U