The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Is there a beginner's guide to betting anywhere?  :yao:

It's pretty simple stuff really - very intuitive.

1. Make sure your parents haven't named you Neil or Wormy.

2. After you have placed a bet that should not come off, come to this thread and write 'Do it.'

3. Wait until the 87th minute and the ball will bounce into the net off some player's arse, at which point you must come back here and write 'Decent :thup:'

That's all there is to it. If you have any questions after that, which I highly doubt, well maybe this just isn't your game.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fuck. My name's wormy. Couldn't have let me in on this shit earlier? :okay:

Guest Haris Vuckic

You could do 'street gambling'.

It's a bet with gravity, you throw your money down a drain and bet with gravity that it bounces back out.

Pretty much the same thing.

The bit in brackets are results which have already happened, El Wormo.

Ah right. Thought it was for future midweek shit. Didn't even register it could be previous fixtures. :lol:

I'm confused, Belo, what's the structure of that? Am I just being an idiot? The paranthesis are seperate bets? Is it a treble? Trixie?

No, the paranthesis are just to show that the games are already played.

It's pretty simple stuff really - very intuitive.

1. Make sure your parents haven't named you Neil or Wormy.

2. After you have placed a bet that should not come off, come to this thread and write 'Do it.'

3. Wait until the 87th minute and the ball will bounce into the net off some player's arse, at which point you must come back here and write 'Decent :thup:'

That's all there is to it. If you have any questions after that, which I highly doubt, well maybe this just isn't your game.

:lol:

You could do 'street gambling'.

It's a bet with gravity, you throw your money down a drain and bet with gravity that it bounces back out.

Pretty much the same thing.

Well get Mr Deep Analogy To Make Us Feel Like All Worthless Cunts For Having A Vice In Life all up in our grill. Must shorten that.

Guest Geordiesned

I put an accumulator on the top 4 English leagues on back in July and deliberately haven't checked on it since and actually forgot who I'd backed. Checked it this morning...

£10 E/W (£20 stake) on Man Utd, West Ham, Charlton & Swindon

I had been laughing at Fat Sam cocking it up (actually thought I'd backed Reading for some reason) but not anymore.

I'm still on for about £300 but if West Ham can get their act together I'd net just under £14,000. They're currently 4 points behind with 5 games to play but Southampton still have to play Reading so it's not all over yet.

COME ON THE HAMMERS!!!!

I put an accumulator on the top 4 English leagues on back in July and deliberately haven't checked on it since and actually forgot who I'd backed. Checked it this morning...

£10 E/W (£20 stake) on Man Utd, West Ham, Charlton & Swindon

I had been laughing at Fat Sam cocking it up (actually thought I'd backed Reading for some reason) but not anymore.

I'm still on for about £300 but if West Ham can get their act together I'd net just under £14,000. They're currently 4 points behind with 5 games to play but Southampton still have to play Reading so it's not all over yet.

COME ON THE HAMMERS!!!!

Hope they do it for you, that would be some win.

Decent team out today, what are people going for?

Eh, wait. Cisse, Ba, HBA, Cabaye and Colo all starting. Surely a Bolton win?

:lol:

Still unsure wether to go for Ba first goalscorer or take Cisse first 1-20 minutes.

I've held off putting that bet on 2 games in a row and it would have fucking paid out.

Tempted to lay on the draw now. We just don't look like we have the lungs for it today.

If the same game was to be played with Man Utd there instead of us, everyone would be jumping at the odds we're at now.

Think we'll get at least one goal. They've not looked threatening at all.