The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Was contemplating a big bet on Montpellier and Levante double tonight to take my winnings that little bit higher over the past few days. Unfortunately I'm stuck in graft 9-7 every day for the rest of the week and am not the proud owner of an iPhone. :(

How much do you want on it?

Was contemplating a big bet on Montpellier and Levante double tonight to take my winnings that little bit higher over the past few days. Unfortunately I'm stuck in graft 9-7 every day for the rest of the week and am not the proud owner of an iPhone. :(

How much do you want on it?

I was gonna put £50 on originally but I reckon I'd bottle it now, I hate betting in play. Probably just save myself for the weekend but thanks very much mate. :)

David, why are you so confident regarding Dortmund?

They've lost 1 home game in the last 30. They've trashed Bayern off the park in each of their games against each other. Götze is apparantely comming back today. Bayern haven't played a team that "gave it a go against them" for ages now.

93€ on Man Utd / Arsenal / Man City.

15€ on Man Utd / Arsenal / Man City / Schalke / Leverkusen / Dortmund

25€ on Dortmund (-1)

160€ on Man Utd / Real Madrid

Do it.

Not sure whether to follow your Man U/Madrid or go for Madrid -1. Hmm.

25€ on Dortmund (-1)

Do it.

Odds on Madrid -1 are incredible for the standards imo. If they get going they might as well win with a few goals to spare. Still thought the 'normal' Madrid win would be safer today. The double is my safe-bet in the end..

25€ on Dortmund (-1)

Do it.

Odds on Madrid -1 are incredible for the standards imo. If they get going they might as well win with a few goals to spare. Still thought the 'normal' Madrid win would be safer today. The double is my safe-bet in the end..

I hummed and Haa'ed, but ended up plumping for £26 on Madrid -1. All of nothing.

I know it's a big ask but with me being stuck in work I can't place any bets and was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to put on an accy for me for £25.

Levante

Schalke

Ross County

Arsenal -1

No worries if you can't like but if you can, I can send you the £25 as soon as I get home at half 7.

Someone double check, but I think Pepe is 1 yellow away from a ban. If he were to be carded tonight the ban would be served before the Barcelona game. Going to have a look if anywhere has odds for him to be booked.

Someone double check, but I think Pepe is 1 yellow away from a ban. If he were to be carded tonight the ban would be served before the Barcelona game. Going to have a look if anywhere has odds for him to be booked.

He's got 6 in La Liga and 3 in Copa Del Rey!

11.Apr 2012 18:36 Man City v West Brom                         Match Handicap -1, Man City -1, 4/6 Open

11.Apr 2012 18:36 Wigan v Man United                         Match Handicap +1, Man United -1, 6/5 Open

11.Apr 2012 18:36 Atletico Madrid v Real Madrid              Match Betting, Real Madrid, 6/10 Open

11.Apr 2012 18:36 Nurnberg v Schalke                              Match Betting, Schalke, 6/5 Open

11.Apr 2012 18:36 Wolves v Arsenal                                 Match Handicap +1, Arsenal -1, EVS Open

11.Apr 2012 18:36 Borussia Dortmund v Bayern Munich Match Betting, Borussia Dortmund, 13/8 Open

11.Apr 2012 18:36 Inter Milan v Siena                                Match Betting, Inter Milan, 6/10 Open

11.Apr 2012 18:36 Juventus v Lazio                                  Match Betting, Juventus, 4/11 Open

11.Apr 2012 18:36 Bayer Leverkusen v Kaiserslautern      Match Betting, Bayer Leverkusen, 1/3 Open

Accumulator £1.00, 1 bets, £1.00 (Pot.Ret. £197.12) Open

Well, if this thread is anything to go by, tonight's a big night for the bookies.

Time for a bet. :bluestar:

Good god, that post is a portent if ever I saw one, an impending hex on the financial fortunes of the forum, an unstoppable juggernaut of misery spreading through internet cables and wireless networks...

You're shit at betting, Neil :lol:

Just kidding.

Well...

No. Selections Event Event Date E/W Terms Odds Result

1 Bayer Leverkusen -1.0 Bayer Leverkusen v Kaiserslautern

(Alternative Asian Handicap) 11/04/2012 None 1.575 To Run

2 Over 2.5,3.0 Valencia v Rayo Vallecano

(Alternative Goal Line) 11/04/2012 None 1.70 To Run

3 Over 2.5,3.0 Heerenveen v Ajax

(Alternative Goal Line) 11/04/2012 None 1.45 To Run

Trixie

Arsenal -1.5, leverkusen -1,5 double

Montpellier

Montpellier dnb

£200 on each returned £906.67. That'll do. :)

Move aside Ash.

£4.59 on

Man Utd

Man City

Arsenal

Leverkusen

Schalke DNB

Real Madrid

Granada DNB

Simples.

P.S. Do it.