The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

What does it mean when it says you have to 'play through your free bet' three times? So do I have to bet all the winnings from the initial free bet? Then if I win, all the winnings of that bet? Or just the initial £10?

What does it mean when it says you have to 'play through your free bet' three times? So do I have to bet all the winnings from the initial free bet? Then if I win, all the winnings of that bet? Or just the initial £10?

Initial £10, usually.

Initial £10, usually.

Never known anything different myself. So a £10 free bet, you'd have to play through £30 or whatever. Can't remember for sure, but I think it was Bet365 who were cunts when I used to use them, had to play through some free bets 10 times! Paddy Power on the other hand are awesome. I played through a fiver in the games section once, broke even and was able to withdraw. :aww:

Aye, got money on Utrecht myself, if it looks good I will stick a bet on La Liga later on.

Ah well, that's my free bet from Sky gone, no bigy.

Think I'll shut up shop for the night before I make another daft bet, saving the big money for the weekend.

What a ridiculous f***ing winner for those Villareal c***s. :lol:

Last time I checked it was one nil and I was feeling smug, then 2 - 1 wtf.

Want to know if it was a deserved penalty. Seemed to be not a worry. Then I saw the penalty pop up, jumped on to watch the rest. It might be betting bias but, while Villareal were expectedly all over them after the sending off that went with the penalty, the referee seemed to be giving them everything with it. Bruges then tease me with 1-1. And now I'm just praying Sevilla's asses don't drop in the second half. So I can earn back a whopping circa £5 from a £15 bet. Cunts.

http://www.paddypower.com/football/football-specials/newcastle-specials?ev_oc_grp_ids=491172?AFF_ID=1852

The 6/1 for Newcastle to qualify for the CL is a bit misleading. We'd have to get through a qualifier for them to pay out!

Wish I could bet on us not to qualify - I'd happily lose money to see us qualify tbh :lol:

Having a very similar mentality on Saturday. Putting a bit of money on Liverpool to qualify. :lol:

Tbf, we're serial bottlers against those cunts. But if I lose money then ho hum.

http://www.paddypower.com/football/football-specials/newcastle-specials?ev_oc_grp_ids=491172?AFF_ID=1852

The 6/1 for Newcastle to qualify for the CL is a bit misleading. We'd have to get through a qualifier for them to pay out!

Wish I could bet on us not to qualify - I'd happily lose money to see us qualify tbh :lol:

Having a very similar mentality on Saturday. Putting a bit of money on Liverpool to qualify. :lol:

Tbf, we're serial bottlers against those cunts. But if I lose money then ho hum.

I was going to bet on Everton anyway, but this is good to know :razz:

No, I'll be very surprised if you don't win. They're horrendous and Pienaar and Fellaini are looking boss right now :thup:

Let's not forget the dodgy keeper stuff, either. Hopefully the bookies make Liverpool favourites as usual :yao: