The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

QPR 3/1 to win at home this weekend. Cracking if you ask me. Won their last three there. Spurs failed to win on the road in 6 attempts.

4/5 Double chance

7/4 DNB

7/1 -1

Going to put a couple of these in my slips this weekend :thup:

Chelsea-Barcelona is such a tough call tonight. I'd completely understand bets for either side, or the draw.

Barcelona seem to have picked up their away form (the Milan away game aside), so they could blow Chelsea away.

Chelsea are very capricious themselves and this could be one of the 20% of games this season where their "old guard" turn up, and Drogba batters Barca's back line, they're very steely and monstrous offensively in the air against Barca, with Sturridge's greedy overly-direct style paying dividends for a change - or they could be the Chelsea we're growing more accustomed to - uncreative in midfield, porous at the back and completely impotent up front to the point of pity/hilarity.

Best bet is to bet-in-play after about 15 minutes IMO. I know Spurs looked the better side after 15 minutes against Chelsea, but it's always going to be a bit of a gamble. ;)

Chelsea-Barcelona is such a tough call tonight. I'd completely understand bets for either side, or the draw.

Barcelona seem to have picked up their away form (the Milan away game aside), so they could blow Chelsea away.

Chelsea are very capricious themselves and this could be one of the 20% of games this season where their "old guard" turn up, and Drogba batters Barca's back line, they're very steely and monstrous offensively in the air against Barca, with Sturridge's greedy overly-direct style paying dividends for a change - or they could be the Chelsea we're growing more accustomed to - uncreative in midfield, porous at the back and completely impotent up front to the point of pity/hilarity.

Best bet is to bet-in-play after about 15 minutes IMO. I know Spurs looked the better side after 15 minutes against Chelsea, but it's always going to be a bit of a gamble. ;)

I get all of that but -2.5 for a first leg Champions League match is, well, ambitious.

Good luck to you though Hans. Hope it comes off for you.

50€ on Chelsea

25€ on Chelsea (-1)

Do it.

We need some betting rules in the first post in this thread.

Number 1. Pay no attention to David when Barcelona are playing.

50€ on Chelsea

25€ on Chelsea (-1)

Do it.

We need some betting rules in the first post in this thread.

Number 1. Pay no attention to David when Barcelona are playing.

Number 2. Pay no attention to David when Bayern are playing.

Number 3. Pay no attention to David when Mourinho is the manager of the team he's backing.

Don't do it.

Btw, seriously, we all should know, that the revenge of 2009 has to happen. We all know that sport - football in particular - writes stories like that.

When should happen if not now? With the 'Chelsea boys' like Lampard, Terry, Chech, Cole and Drogba still there - it has to happen today (next week) or it'll never happen.

Btw, seriously, we all should know, that the revenge of 2009 has to happen. We all know that sport - football in particular - writes stories like that.

When should happen if not now? With the 'Chelsea boys' like Lampard, Terry, Chech, Cole and Drogba still there - it has to happen today (next week) or it'll never happen.

Do you work for Sky?

Yes.

Also the Mourinho PR department. Unpaid work.

:lol: :thup:

I hope you win a lot of money throughout the season, David, but I sincerely hope you lose a lot from today onwards until next Wednesday (except if you bet on us) because I god damn know that you're going to lump another sum on Real to get something at the Camp Nou :D