The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

:lol: enjoy the winnings but don't make a habit of that. Better lucky than good.

What was lucky about that ffs :lol:

It would have been incredibly unlucky considering the Gomez chance in the final minutes of the 90 and the fact Bayern we're 2-0 up on penalties.

Putting more money than you can afford to lose on a result you've plucked out of the betting slip is pretty lucky when it comes off.

Ah right fair enough, I thought you just meant Bayern winning it. I should probably read back through the thread, sounds fun :lol:

Yeah, you probably should. Saves you coming across as a full mong. :thup:

;)

:okay:

I still think Dinho Lad knows what he's doing really, he's played everyone for mugs here :shifty:

Guest idlebob

Withdraw some, lad.

Dinho in a week:

http://walyou.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/hobo-bed-sheets-design-1.jpg

This.  And 90%

Karma hit back at David after his comments on Ash's bet last night? I'm sure he had a sizable wedge on Real to qualify. Will no doubt win it back this weekend anyway.

EDIT: Maybe not :lol:

As I've posted before, 600€ on them in total to qualify, with 200€ also on them to win the title. More sad about losing the chance of winning massive amounts instead of losing that money.

It was supposed to be 'harvest time'. Not, apparantely.

Congrats Dinho! :clap: How much did you make?

Not a good day for me today. Almost didn't lose anything today, but the chance of winning over 2.5k is gone. End of the season for me here perhaps. Withdrawing 1250€ from my 365 account.

It's been a great season. :thup:

And, great title. :lol: :thup:

I won 420, mate.

:lol: enjoy the winnings but don't make a habit of that. Better lucky than good.

What was lucky about that ffs :lol:

It would have been incredibly unlucky considering the Gomez chance in the final minutes of the 90 and the fact Bayern we're 2-0 up on penalties.

Putting more money than you can afford to lose on a result you've plucked out of the betting slip is pretty lucky when it comes off.

Ah right fair enough, I thought you just meant Bayern winning it. I should probably read back through the thread, sounds fun :lol:

Yeah, you probably should. Saves you coming across as a full mong. :thup:

;)

:okay:

I still think Dinho Lad knows what he's doing really, he's played everyone for mugs here :shifty:

You could see after the 2 goals conceded Bayern where getting back into it and they certainly weren't panicking. They are a classy side, they really are.

Actually, I always had a soft spor for them. :lol: :blush: Don't know why... :lol: I think I like them even more now. :thup:

All they have to do now is  to thrash chelsea. :thup: (They'll thump them, I reckon.)

Two reasons to shout for Munich. Around Xmas time I could of swore blind I didn't bet on them to win the CL, I remember saying they were fantastic value and a great dark horse bet but berating myself for bottling it, yet fast forward to February and I'm checking my Sky Bet account which states I had a tenner on Barca, a tenner on Real and a tenner on Munich. Don't even vaguley remember backing Real/Barca.

Reminds me of a few seasons ago when I predicted the play-off winners for all three divisions and thought I'd bottled the bet only to find the slip in a box of receipts, love it albeit it is slightly worrying.

As for tonight, had over 3.5 goals to be scored, looked as safe as houses after twenty seven minutes.

Also congrats to Dino :lol:

Two reasons to shout for Munich. Around Xmas time I could of swore blind I didn't bet on them to win the CL, I remember saying they were fantastic value and a great dark horse bet but berating myself for bottling it, yet fast forward to February and I'm checking my Sky Bet account which states I had a tenner on Barca, a tenner on Real and a tenner on Munich. Don't even vaguley remember backing Real/Barca.

Reminds me of a few seasons ago when I predicted the play-off winners for all three divisions and thought I'd bottled the bet only to find the slip in a box of receipts, love it albeit slightly worrying.

As for tonight, had over 3.5 goals to be scored, looked as safe as houses after twenty seven minutes.

Also congrats to Dino :lol:

Thanks, man.

I wish I had left Islam few months earlier, I would have put a bet on Munich to win the CL as they were my favourites from the start. Ah well, hopefully tonight pissed Allah off.  :joey:

Like printing money today, backed more than 2.5 goals quite heavily (around €120] and then the winnings from that on Bayern to win once they reached penalties. First win in fucking ages mind, hope this turns things around a bit for me.