The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Nee idea what i'm doing wacky accumulator.

1 Under 3.5 Liverpool v Chelsea
(Alternative Total Goals)
08/05/2012 None 1.40 To Run
2 Under 13.0 Liverpool v Chelsea
(Alternative Corners)
08/05/2012 None 1.44 To Run
3 Under 12.0 Albinoleffe v Empoli
(Alternative Corners)
08/05/2012 None 1.40 To Run
4 Under 4.5 Albinoleffe v Empoli
(Alternative Total Goals)
08/05/2012 None 1.11 To Run
5 Under  12.0 Universitatea Cluj v CFR Cluj
(Alternative Total Corners)
08/05/2012 None 1.30 To Run
6 Under  2.5 Rot-Weiss Oberhausen v SV Honnepel Nierdermormter
(Match Goals)
08/05/2012 None 1.44 To Run
7 Under  11.0 Hapoel Tel-Aviv v Maccabi Netanya
(Alternative Total Corners)
08/05/2012 None 1.28 To Run

Any website that I can keep track of scores worldwide and that is actually up to speed?

Today Livescore.com cost me a fiver because they had AIK losing 1-0 at the 90th minute, so I stuck a bet on the game ending without further goals.... only to find out on Skybet that AIK had equalised in the 80 odd minute or something.

Fucking pissed off.

Any website that I can keep track of scores worldwide and that is actually up to speed?

Today Livescore.com cost me a fiver because they had AIK losing 1-0 at the 90th minute, so I stuck a bet on the game ending without further goals.... only to find out on Skybet that AIK had equalised in the 80 odd minute or something.

Fucking pissed off.

flashscore is a better bet.

Fucking pissed off.

flashscore is a better bet.

:thup:

Fucking pissed off.

We didn't look like scoring at all, then they gifted us an own goal just before stoppage time :aww:

The thing with livescore is that it'll assume that the second half kicks off an hour after the first started, so it always feels like very long stoppage times if you go by them.