The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Arsenal have fucked me over already with their team selection.

Wenger has confirmed he will give some of his fringe players a chance to impress. Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Emmanuel Frimpong, Yossi Benayoun and South Korea captain Park Chu-Young are all in contention as some of the Gunners' key men will be given a break.

Is it worrying that one of my main thoughts about finally getting paid tomorrow is, "ooh, I can have a bet"? :lol:

I do this. A lot

I can see it tomorrow.

"£20 [sizeable single bet for me] on this safe-looking double, returns £40. Will start off safe to build up some money." :memeyeah:

"Oh and against all the odds, Team X have somehow not won this game!" :yao:

:okay:

Proceed to start chucking away money on increasingly unlikely accumulators. :yao:

"My money's all gone." :alone:

Might try something like that, but the odds on Barca is too low. Over 2.5 goals in first half is decent value imo.

Decent odds maybe. Very unrealistic, absolutely.

Disagree, they often get at least 3 goals in the first half at home.

:lol: Christ, not like that, I went to make some sandwiches and come back and they've scored twice. :lol:

Might try something like that, but the odds on Barca is too low. Over 2.5 goals in first half is decent value imo.

Decent odds maybe. Very unrealistic, absolutely.

Disagree, they often get at least 3 goals in the first half at home.

:lol: Christ, not like that, I went to make some sandwiches and come back and they've scored twice. :lol:

On course for my estimated 6 goals. :megusta:

£30 on Barcelona -2.  Returns £50.

I'd like to think this is now safe.

3rd bet up in a row after winning on a couple of Paraguayan matches the other day. Bring my winnings up to £170 in the last 3 days.  Bout time I hit a bit of form.