The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

DNB is 'draw no bet'. So basically that part of the bet will be void* if the game is a draw.

With asian handicaps (the -3s ect) you just have to finish over 0 really, where as landing on 0 voids the bet. So -3 means that the team has to win by 4 goals for you to win, 3 goals and the bet is void*.

*If in an accumultor the rest of the bet will run as normal.

DNB is 'draw no bet'. So basically that part of the bet will be void* if the game is a draw.

With asian handicaps (the -3s ect) you just have to finish over 0 really, where as landing on 0 voids the bet. So -3 means that the team has to win by 4 goals for you to win, 3 goals and the bet is void*.

*If in an accumultor the rest of the bet will run as normal.

Thank bud, still confused, but a lot clearer.  :lol:

decimals is the only system that is easy to understand. don´t get it with uk and the fractions.

:thup: Don't get why people feel the need to make things so awkward. When I chat to one mate about bets, if I say, like, 3.50, he goes 'oh, so, like, 5/2', and says he can't understand decimals. You put a quid on, you get a £3.50 return, how is that so hard?

Anyways, first bet of the day, £2 gets £94 for Norwich, Spurs, Everton, Southampton, Leicester.

Both teams to score - Man Utd/Us, Norwich/QPR, Peterborough/Boro.

Did a lucky 63 to match my Super 6 prediction as I've been one result off the last few weeks - Man Utd, Chelsea, Spurs, mackems, Everton, Norwich-QPR draw.

Felt dirty about including Man Utd on that bet so put on loads of stupid bets - 3-0 us, 3-1 us, 2-2 Rooney FGS, 2-1 us HBA FGS, 1-1 Ba FGS.

So, I maybe, just maybe should say that I had put 25€ on us to draw just after they scored ( I didn't post during the game at all, that's why I didn't post the bet ). Returned 195€. Very, very good.

Edit:

30€ on a double of Arsenal / Hamburg (dnb)