The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Another bad day at the office this. Won't bet on the Dortmund game in extra time now. Too hard to call but I think Dortmund will somehow go through, maybe after penalties. Could have been much worse though, if it wasn't for that late late Robben goal. Bring on tomorrow.

Good luck :lol:

Why laugh?, most of those are playing in cup games against lower league opposition.

Just because it's 14 teams, highly unlikely as shown by the odds. Worth it for £1 though.

Even I think those odds are high, 14 teams or not it's pretty high., most teams are evans or odds on.

Seeing as Everton's home games against lower sides often follow the recipe of 'concede the first goal, level in the last 15 minutes and draw 1-1', I'll be betting on Swansea to score first and fail to win, or 1-1, or something along those lines on that game.

Will also do an acca and a few little uns on the NUFC game.

Seeing as Everton's home games against lower sides often follow the recipe of 'concede the first goal, level in the last 15 minutes and draw 1-1', I'll be betting on Swansea to score first and fail to win, or 1-1, or something along those lines on that game.

Will also do an acca and a few little uns on the NUFC game.

3-0 it is then.

To Swansea. :okay: