The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Huge, huge day today. Wanted to wait for the line-ups first but the odds are too tempting now....

10€ on us / Man Utd / Man City / QPR / Arsenal

80€ on us / Man Utd / Man City

80€ on Man Utd / Man City

40€ on us (-1)

100€ on us

310 Euro's  :scared:

What's your profit/loss for this week?

Quite fancied Haris for AGS until I saw the horrible odds.

5/1 is the best I can find, Will Hill. Would have thought much higher than that tbh, at least 8 or 9.

Demba FGS Toon 3-1 @ 40/1

I can just imagine it all goes well at BA has scored the first goal, we are winning 3-0 then you ask for a WBA goal then all of a sudden we draw 3-3.

LOL i'd rather have the three points,but can see it being 1-1 and we snatch it in the last 20mins :D

Huge, huge day today. Wanted to wait for the line-ups first but the odds are too tempting now....

40€ on us (-1)

100€ on us

Looks dangerously dependent on us.

Everytime I look in here, any day of the week (not that often granted) david seems to be throwing hundreds of euros on any football matches being played without all that much success. I think you've got a problem.

Doesn't he stay in profit most of the time? ???

I've decided to stay away from betting. Finally had enough, literally. I know I've said it a lot but it's been a fucking joke recently.Yeah, £100 on Spurs to beat Stoke was fucking idiotic and completely my own fault, but I wasn't thinking straight. :lol:

Fucking two 6 team accys two weeks straight on the back of Man U not beating Basel and Udinese not beating Celtic was fucking hard to take, though.

Everytime I look in here, any day of the week (not that often granted) david seems to be throwing hundreds of euros on any football matches being played without all that much success. I think you've got a problem.

Recent week, yes. Recent months, no. Not at all, tbh. I couldn't throw that much on betting if I wasn't in the black over the course of the year.

I've got absolutely no idea. Most gamblers claim to. Fair play to him if so but he seems to throw hundreds on near enough every day and the few times (i.e. I could well be wrong) I've looked in he seems to be losing.

I always assumed he was about 18, maybe it concerned me where all this investment was coming from :laugh:

40€ on us (-1)

100€ on us

Looks dangerously dependent on us.

In normal circumstances, if Pardew gets the line-up and the subs right, if Coloccini plays, I think it's a very very safe bet today. Considering we haven't won for a longer period now, we're due to a win.

Recent week, yes. Recent months, no. Not at all, tbh. I couldn't throw that much on betting if I wasn't in the black over the course of the year.

Fair play, not having a pop :thup:

I've got absolutely no idea. Most gamblers claim to. Fair play to him if so but he seems to throw hundreds on near enough every day and the few times (i.e. I could well be wrong) I've looked in he seems to be losing.

I always assumed he was about 18, maybe it concerned me where all this investment was coming from :laugh:

He's still only 20. Fucks me off that he can throw that much on without worrying. :lol:

I'm a gambler, and I think you're insane for putting a significant sum on us to win tonight, especially at -1.

Fair enough. The 40€ on -1... well, ok. To put big money on us is because I think we're due to a win finally again (I'd think the same if it was any other mid-table team in the circumstances we're in, at home against WBA in the PL, not just because it's us.) The odds are too good to turn down as well.

He's still only 20. Fucks me off that he can throw that much on without worrying. :lol:

I do worry. But as I've said before, I've been in a profit so far this year. What will be after tonight, we'll see.

Edit: Great to see our odds already have started to increase.....

Good attacking chutzpah in that Everton line-up. If I wasn't such a coward, I'd bet on them.

Can I interest you in a 1-1?

Leon Best triple hattrick tonight Neil. Tonight, he gets back on track!