The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Haha, for f*** sake. I now have Espanyol and Wrexham respectively letting me down on two big accys. f***ing Mirandes beating Espanyol. It's the quarter final, and they don't even bother. Actually makes it better that they score, so that I'm two goals from winning. Same with the Wrexcunts. Not very big stakes, but still quite annoying. Would have won a lot.

Eliassen - for your own sake, I hope you took a rare bit of helpful advice from myself and covered yourself in the Espanyol game...

I didn't, and thank fuck for that. They actually lost in overtime. :lol: Safe to say; it was nice knowing you Espanyol... :yao:

Fwiw, meant in 90 mins. :thup:

Regardless, identical night to Sunday. Mar fucking seille deciding to draw 1-1 at home to Ligue 2 Le Havre.... and then win in extra time to really rub salt into the wound, letting down a 5 fold.

Eliassen - for your own sake, I hope you took a rare bit of helpful advice from myself and covered yourself in the Espanyol game...

I didn't, and thank f*** for that. They actually lost in overtime. :lol: Safe to say; it was nice knowing you Espanyol... :yao:

Fwiw, meant in 90 mins. :thup:

Regardless, identical night to Sunday. Mar f***ing seille deciding to draw 1-1 at home to Ligue 2 Le Havre.... and then win in extra time to really rub salt into the wound, letting down a 5 fold.

It was in 90 minutes. 4-4 aggr. Mirandes through on away goals. What a joke. Espanyol 5th in the league, deciding to do this against the opposition and me:

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxlk52WejB1qmf6eyo1_500.jpg

I won in the weekend so won't complain much. But I still want to punch stuff.  :yuno:

:alone:

Considering Man City to qualify alone is 2/1 I wonder what odds Man City/Cardiff to qualify would've been. I have such a ridiculously addictive personality. All I do when I try to refrain from betting is dream of the bets I would've put on ffs.

I wouldn't be betting on any african nations matches, the standard of football being played is so bad, anyone could beat anyone. The so called top players don't stand out as much and it's just filled with athletes on the pitch running around after the ball. It's actually difficult to watch.

Man City

Luton

Barcelona

Lionel Messi anytime

Demba Ba anytime

24/1. Come on!

I assume you placed that in a bookies? If it comes in, they'll probably void it unfortunately.

Man City

Luton

Barcelona

Lionel Messi anytime

Demba Ba anytime

24/1. Come on!

I assume you placed that in a bookies? If it comes in, they'll probably void it unfortunately.

Aye, in the bookies. How come?

Man City

Luton

Barcelona

Lionel Messi anytime

Demba Ba anytime

24/1. Come on!

Aye, in the bookies. How come?

You can't bet on a Barca win and Messi to score anytime in a multiple as it's related (basically meaning one outcome affects the other). Unless you placed it as 'Messi to score in a Barca win', you'll be lucky to get away with it and even then, some bookies don't do wincasts. I wanted Ben Arfa to score in a Newcastle win against Blackburn but Ladbrokes didn't have a market on it.

Ahhh crap, didn't realise that. Hopefully, I can get away with it  :shifty:

Cheers :thup:

You may end up with some complete retard who doesn't even notice. They could also just void one of those two but they are bookies so they'll probably be twats about it.

No worries. :thup: