The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Wow, what a day. Could have been a real, real great day with a Man Utd win but, after that 3-0, I won't complain. Draw safed me a bit and the single I had on us was great.

Edit: Profit of 42€ for the weekend. :lol:

Well, as I've said before, I won't complain after Man Utd being 3-0 down. Have to say, I never stopped believing, though, always having our 4-4 against Arsenal in mind.

Won for once!  Put £3 on Man Utd -2 @ 13/1, £1 on Man Utd 3-2 @ 25/1 and £1 on 3-3 draw @ £45/1.

Like Neville's saying there are a lot of goals in these type of games atm, I usually bet like a moron so that's my first half-decent win in ages.

Wow, what a day. Could have been a real, real great day with a Man Utd win but, after that 3-0, I won't complain. Draw safed me a bit and the single I had on us was great.

Edit: Profit of 42€ for the weekend. :lol:

Well, as I've said before, I won't complain after Man Utd being 3-0 down. Have to say, I never stopped believing, though, always having our 4-4 against Arsenal in mind.

:lol: Fair play, I backed out of that Man Utd to win the second half single (at evens), glad I went back in on the draw at 3-1 down. Couple of rollercoaster endings to pass the time - much better results than yesterday.

Real Madrid :anguish: aside, it's not been a bad weekend.

Rolling everything over onto the Pats to win the Superbowl tonight. £150 + £180 free bets (that link I posted yesterday) plus today's winnings = ~£500. Half on outright win @ 8/11, half on the handicap (-2.5) @ evens.

:cool:

Won for once!  Put £3 on Man Utd -2 @ 13/1, £1 on Man Utd 3-2 @ 25/1 and £1 on 3-3 draw @ £45/1.

Very nice! :thup: