The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Phoenix, Kings, Rangers trixie.

Did not expect NY to be the ones to lose there. Only about £10 profit from that instead of the £70ish profit (I think) it would've been had NY won.

Guest Roger Kint

Stupid PP tempting me with 4-1 City to win with Aguero anytime GS, really shouldnt be allowed to gamble while drunk  :lol:

Was going mental in the pub when Nasri pissed about while Aggy stood unmarked with an open goal  :knuppel2:

Guest Rey Mysterio

365 are the kings, like. That must be the 3rd or 4th time this season they've dished out a free £50 bet on the monday night game.

Betting on Liverpool at home against a team they SHOULD beat. :yao:

:lol: I'll survive if I don't see my quid again.

Plus, I'll drink my own piss if they don't win.

1-0 Fulham :shifty:

Why on earth did you pick Liverpool and Stoke to win? :lol:

Laying both teams tonight was surely the obvious answer on paper. (I know, I know.)

Because i'm a shit gambler and never win anything  :lol: Got a Napoli and Montpellier double aswell mind

Laying both teams tonight was surely the obvious answer on paper. (I know, I know.)

Because i'm a shit gambler and never win anything  :lol: Got a Napoli and Montpellier double aswell mind

Join the club, Jamie. Join the club. :lol:

JH got fired for winning over £50 at the weekend, so there's a vacancy in the Holy Trinity with me and wormy.

Join the club, Jamie. Join the club. :lol:

JH got fired for winning over £50 at the weekend, so there's a vacancy in the Holy Trinity with me and wormy.

You're the only original, man. I can't do this anymore. Every account I've ever opened is now self-excluded. :lol: My original miss, Bet365 now being joined by William Hill, Ladbrokes, SkyBet, Paddy Power, BetVictor...

£50 on Santos at Bolivar got me a £25 sign up/deposit bonus from BetVictor. I then wasted that, and deposited another £25. Between this, I'd put £20 on horse races that I know jack shit about. A barman's wages can't supplement that shit. :lol:

£50 on Santos at Bolivar got me a £25 sign up/deposit bonus from BetVictor. I then wasted that, and deposited another £25. Between this, I'd put £20 on horse races that I know jack shit about. A barman's wages can't supplement that shit. :lol:

Never bet on away teams playing in Bolivia man.

Never bet on away teams playing in Bolivia man.

:okay:

I came across a random tip on a website and it was saying that the only thing in Bolivar's favour was the altitude etc. I got blinded by the big names and the 3.8 odds.

Montpellier man  :lol: honestly, only i could back a team at home thats only lost 1 home game all season and they end up getting beat. Still a canny way to go mind