The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Cunts, you've made me want to play some roulette now :lol:

Same. :lol: I have a £1 free bet on Paddy Power so was just about to use it on roulette but my work computer won't load the games properly so I'm now stuck with 50p in a game of Deal or No Deal that I can't finish. Bastards!

Guest idlebob

Could you not just split your winnings evenly across red:black for 5 spins and hope for no zeroes?

Kalmar 0.0 asian handicap tonight. Going off another tip mostly for this one, apparently Kalmar have loads of injuries that have just recovered and should be a lot better than previously. Hopefully be safe with the draw cover anyway.

Irrelevant but you posting up the live chat has reminded me of this one my mate uploaded to facebook a few months ago, he's a right knacker like. Still canny funny though. :lol:

http://i45.tinypic.com/xlleo4.jpg

:lol: :lol:

That point craic is f***ing s*** like, Taylor, did it even say anything about that in the T&C?

Probably :okay:

Might as well try and build it up I guess. Might stick it all on black and lose it immediately.

Irrelevant but you posting up the live chat has reminded me of this one my mate uploaded to facebook a few months ago, he's a right knacker like. Still canny funny though. :lol:

http://i45.tinypic.com/xlleo4.jpg

:lol:

The 'asl' part got me, haven't heard that shit in ages  :laugh:

Right, I'm skint. I have about a tenner to splash this weekend. I'm thinking get involved in one of them free bets. I have accounts with, coral, ladbrokes, sky, paddypower, betfred, bet fair, will hill. Which site should get my money?

Right, I'm skint. I have about a tenner to splash this weekend. I'm thinking get involved in one of them free bets. I have accounts with, coral, ladbrokes, sky, paddypower, betfred, bet fair, will hill. Which site should get my money?

Try bluesq and Stan James. There's also BetClic but I think they have a cach on their freebets.

What is Bet Fred like?