The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

BetVictor offering money back on losing bets if Spain win the Euros. Think that's enough to persuade me to stick some money on Germany and France.

Correct me if I'm wrong but is there a limit of £50 on this?

Aye, just checked.

Cheers. Just wanted to make Dinho aware of this before he puts hundreds on. :lol:

I'm banned from using BetVictor so it's useless to me anyway!

BetVictor offering money back on losing bets if Spain win the Euros. Think that's enough to persuade me to stick some money on Germany and France.

Correct me if I'm wrong but is there a limit of £50 on this?

Aye, just checked.

Cheers. Just wanted to make Dinho aware of this before he puts hundreds on. :lol:

I'm banned from using BetVictor so it's useless to me anyway!

:lol:

Funnily enough..... £50 was exactly how much I was going for.  :aww:

Guest je85

My mate that works in a Wills Hills in Birmingham says get as much as you can afford on Heskey next Villa manager 66/1

My mate that works in a Wills Hills in Birmingham says get as much as you can afford on Heskey next Villa manager 66/1

Brilliant, stuck £200 on it, any idea when it'll be announced?

32nd of Neverember - pure ITK btw.

Guest je85

Brilliant, stuck £200 on it, any idea when it'll be announced?

Not been told.

"Emile is very popular here and we think he'd make a great motivator. Looking at paperwork now"

£25 on Sheff Utd, even though I previously said I think Stevenage will go through.

http://files.sharenator.com/everything_went_better_than_expected_RE_Surviving_an_Outbreak_of_Zombies_on_Campus-s320x242-175460.jpg

£25 on Sheff Utd, even though I previously said I think Stevenage will go through.

http://files.sharenator.com/everything_went_better_than_expected_RE_Surviving_an_Outbreak_of_Zombies_on_Campus-s320x242-175460.jpg

Also glad I didn't follow your advice from the other day. Saved my night. :snod:

Not had a look at the card yet but read earlier that Ryan Moore is heading to Beverley tomorrow. He barely ever goes to Bev (six rides in the past five seasons) - in simple terms, he only goes there when he has a reason to.

Think Jamie Spencer is there too so he's also one to watch. Will have a look at the card in the morning and see if anything makes appeal.

Not had a look at the card yet but read earlier that Ryan Moore is heading to Beverley tomorrow. He barely ever goes to Bev (six rides in the past five seasons) - in simple terms, he only goes there when he has a reason to.

Think Jamie Spencer is there too so he's also one to watch. Will have a look at the card in the morning and see if anything makes appeal.

15May12  3:30  Bursting Bubbles BEVERLEY (Overnight), Beverley Middle Distance Series Handicap  @13.00

15May12  4:30  Courage BEVERLEY (Overnight), Nosebag Cafeteria Maiden Stakes  Bet now @2.10

15May12  5:00  Quixote BEVERLEY (Overnight), Best UK Racecourses On TurfTV Handicap  @ 13.00

Can't think which one he's favoured for, mind. :shifty:

Jamie Spencer:

15May12  2:00  Panama Cat BEVERLEY (Overnight), TurfTV Betting Shop Service Maiden Stakes  Bet now @4.50

15May12  3:30  Bridgehampton BEVERLEY (Overnight), Beverley Middle Distance Series Handicap  Bet now @4.00

15May12  4:30  Bitter Harvest BEVERLEY (Overnight), Nosebag Cafeteria Maiden Stakes  Bet now @29.00

15May12  5:00  Porcini BEVERLEY (Overnight), Best UK Racecourses On TurfTV Handicap  Bet now  @6.00